xisto Community
AmandaB78

What Is A Chupacabra? Very Interesting.

Has anyone heard of el chupacabra? A chupacabra is a creature that is allegedly responsible for draining blood or removing the organs of livestock. It's name is Spanish for "goat sucker" due to the earliest report of this creature in Puerto Rico where goats were completely drained of all blood. People still claim to see these creatures. Some other people believe that it is just like big foot. As people hear about it, they believe it more, which makes some think its real when in fact its not.

Heres a picture. http://www.uncoveror.com/chupa.htm

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Amanda

It doesn't look real. If it is real, I'll go out and hunt it.

187203[/snapback]

I guess it's real. It just doesn't quite look like the picture I posted. It looks more like a cross between a kangaroo and rat.

lat time i knew a chupacabra was spanish (correct me) for a vampire bat, since they feed off of live stock, but that photo some one made at best.

lat time i knew a chupacabra was spanish (correct me) for a vampire bat, since they feed off of live stock, but that photo some one made at best.

187214[/snapback]

I'm sure that photo was made by someone but if you go to google and search for images you'll see the real ones. They look like kangaroos with sharp teeth.

Lol, I remember seeing cheap fake newspapers a couple of years ago with people claiming they saw the Chupacabras. On of the persons who supposedly saw him got bit by him and I remember seeing some pictures where he showed his arm and it had two holes and stuff like that. They supposedly drew him as a human mixed with a dog and some wings and two sharp fangs. Personally I dont believe in this type of creature, especially after seeing that newspaper. Maybe If I by chance see it, Ill probably believe in it.

I love bizarre para-zoology. Loch ness, Bigfoot, aliens, the Jersey devil. And hay, just because you don?t see it doesn?t mean its not real. How many of you have ever heard of those stories about a supposedly extinct bird or some thing that everyone thinks is long gone. And then a few people see it but unlike the Chuparabra, people actually go looking for it instead of just poo-pooing the idea. Many thought to be extinct species have undergone the same periodic sighting, only to be discovered. All I?m saying is small populations can continue to sustain themselves outside the watchful eye of humans. Something to think about.

It's very stupid I know but people believe it, such as they believe in ET or UFO's..The posted image looks really FAKE, that looks like a brat or something. It's very easy to see it's made up.What's funny with this is that in portuguese "Chupacabra" means another thing than "Goat Sucked" in english. :ph34r: I wonder why that is.. :D

I have never heard of a Chupacabra before. Very interesting. I like hearing stories about mythical things such as Yetti's, Yowies, Bunyips, the Loch Nes Monster etc... and this. I don't believe it...the picture is obviously a fake...and I doubt that it would be able to breed with a dog. Different species just can't interbreed like that. Still, it is very interesting.I have heard of Vampire bats that drain the blood of cattle. Maybe someone saw one of those, didn't know what it was and so they made this thing up.

:ph34r: The Chupacabra is a creature that resembles a living gargoyle said to exist in parts of Latin America, mostly Mexico and on the island of Puerto Rico. The Chupacabra has also been sighted by multiple eye-witnesses in Calaveras County, California. Reports say that the creature might have first appeared during the early to middle 1990s, harming animals of different species. :D

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. It looks so fake. I had heard of them before, and known Chupacabra to translate to "goat sucker," but I never heard the story behind it.

187520[/snapback]

The X-Files had one episode on this topic........

So dont know what to believe....as like other X-Files stuffs.