xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Homer

Runescape Classic Movies Runescape Classic

lol you should have already quit ruescape lol. also you dont have to keep it at windows media player. you can change it to a different format like another type of player. just right click the file after you have downloaded it and then it will show that it runs with windows media player. and then after that just click change the format or something like that then choose the program you want it to run with. if its not working click properties then click like change next to the part where it shows what it runs with. i dont use mac so it might be different but just try it out.

All the links are broken.I remember Runescape Classic, and I prefer to the new one, actually.Although it isn't 3D, the textures were more detailed. Also, back in the day, there weren't many 8 year olds there. Or really low levels/really high levels think they're better than you. Actually, all the levels think they're better than you...

hey i cant download the movies for some reason...but was your runescape name U P K M E?if so i remember you from rs1, we were friends for a while. and i saw ur noob pure in varrock wild not long ago.rs1 ruled kthxbai

You forgot to add PixelPirate video's and other big dragon-teams :D Anyways, nice to post these video's up :)

Play RSC nowRunescape Classic MoviesI know this post is a bit old, but if anyone to play runescape classic again then there is a popular private server called http://rscemulation.org/ there is normally about 260+ people online, but they're trying to get more people-reply by Boxxy