xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kevlar557

Suse 9.3 Any good?

I'm thinking of getting a new linux distro, and I was looking at the features of SUsE9.3, and I was quite inpressed. I was wondering if anybody has 9.3, and to give their feedback on it, because I don't want to spend a couple weeks downloading a bad product.

It's a great product if your looking for a big and easy to use distro. I tried Suse 9.0 and I don't think there will be much different. If you want a smaller distro go for Ubuntu! If you want a customizable distro, go for Debian(Mini Installer) or Gentoo! If you want a fast distro go for gentoo(stage 1) or Yoper (which require a little bit on work on NV_SATA). Yoper is combines goodies from many distro into ONE disc! Optimized(Prelinked) Kde came default with Yoper. Yoper also contain Sax2

SuSE Linux 9.3 is an amazing Linux distribution. I have used it since its 9.0 release. I tried the other distributions but kept bouncing back to SuSE. I have it installed on my desktop and laptop.xboxrulz

When I decided to transfer to Linux I have tried out many distributions, but SuSE is just the best for me. I have it since 9.0 too and I cant complain...