xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xadoflitan

Thank You Trap17

I just want to thank Xisto for proving this kewl way to aquire free websosting with php and mysql. I can't really afford webhosting, and I dont have a credit card to pay for webhosting so I am lucky to have Xisto provide the hosting for free. Good goin Xisto!Xad

Yup, I was so happy when I first found Xisto. It just seemed to good to be true. Something that is better then most pay servers can't be free, but jebus was I suprised. There is no way to say how happy I am that this exists.

Hey snlildude, I tried the links so I could post this review:

<snip>
t17 rocks. I had trouble with a few services before finding t17, and I haven't even thought about leaving since. I can repeat the praises for their forums. The moderators keep it clean, spam-free, and on-topic, and there's always something worthwhile going on. There's also an rpg built into the forums that is such a bonus on top of everything else.

Downtime is handled swiftly. What else could you want? Give Xisto a try, and I bet you will be satisfied.
</snip>

But they don't work. The first link brings you to a page where there are lots of great t17 reviews (120 reviews, avg score=8.92), but when I tried to add mine there was some sort of form error:

Form Error!
    Sorry, there was an error, and the review/rating was not sent.

Please go back and try again...

Thanks!

So, I guess it sort of works. The second link is simply a dead-end, and I couldn't find a listing for Xisto when searching with their form.

Just thought I would let you guys know. Let me know if I can help further.

shouldn't this be in the general forums since you are not providing any info on free resources (besides t17)?

Cmon, we all know Xisto is one of the best free webhosting services. I first found Xisto and then Xisto. It's good quality hosting. There not overselling.....and they have so many features.What would we do without Xisto??

yeah thank you Xisto! I don't think I'd be able to find another FREE webhost out there that offers great features. I would have cut a relatively big portion from my school allowance if this hosting isn't free and I have to pay in dollars since the webhosts here in the Philippines are awful and they don't even offer as much as what's offered here in trap. Does anyone know how ridiculous the Dollar-Philippine Peso exchange rate right now?! I don't even have a credit card and PayPal doesn't work in the Philippines! So thank you Xisto :P

Just thought I'd add my voice to the chorus of many to say that I'm quite pleased with the service since I became a member of the Trap 17 community back in April. I also think the hosting credits system is really great, since there are times when I'm not able to post for an extended period of time. Many other competitors required the member to reach a set quota per month until I found this hosting service.