xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
byte

Ogame Awesome space text-based game

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I found this game a few days ago and already I'm a total addict.

Its brilliant because you can make graphics go on forums while playing it, it dosen't need your full attension.

You build building and your mines work all day and night making reasourses so when you wake up in them morning you'll see you've got loads of reasourses you can enjoy.

After a few days you can get space ships, with them attack people or send them reasourses. You can colonise other planets and join alliences.

I've been playing for almost a month now and I love it! I'm always short of deuterium :) and always have about 50,000 spare metal!Hey, what universes did you guys join?I'm in universe 4, 1:435:11.

I used to play it, but I kinda called the admin rude words.Well, she got people who had like 50 posts to be mods, instead of people with like 2000! One of the admin had 10 posts!

I play that as well, im in universe 20. Im not very rich only 16k metal and other stuff. What are some other ways to get energy apart from solar plants because theyre getting too expensive!!

I played it to for a long time but i gived up it is very boring. FOR ALL OF YOU VISIT:

http:vendetta1923.com

My mind is that this game is pretty better. If you love Ogame, you will love vendetta1923 even more, i promis it to. In this game you dont have your own planet or such thinks but you lead your own mafia gang. :)

I love Ogame, hah.Ever since a friend of mine linked me to it a month or two ago I've been hooked. I've got my own mini empire going on :D. A lot of my friends also have now joined and we have our own alliance going. Actually, unfortunately today I was hit with 80 battleships, 10 large cargos, 10 heavy fighters on one of my planets. That hurt :(. But I noticed it incoming and so I spent a ton of resources and moved what I didnt spend off the planet with what of my fleet was sitting at that planet. So by attacking me the guy ended up making a grand total of 2 metal, 1 crystal :). He lost a few ships to my defenses too :D. So now that planet is on a bit of a recovery, but it should be good :P.

This link isn't working for me. When I click on this link, some sort of search portal opens up. Is it working for the rest?

Hmmm who posted that? Its http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ i suggest you read the game guide on the forums, its really useful for getting your head around it. Dont sign up for universe 1,2,3 or 4. Those are really hard lol.

I have played a game like this once before. It was called Star Kingdom and it was a bit bigger than this site. You had scientists research, and people can go attack other worlds. I might have to try this out if I can find the time. Although in Ogame I guess you can attack and conquer the colonies you get so that would be pretty cool. I always have been interested in running something like a world or a business.

I used to play... a long long time ago. Probably nearly a year. Haven't played since, since I didn't really get it anyway.It was fun while it lasted. I may get back into it if I can find my login....