xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dask

Counter-strike Players geting a cs forum together

Acctually if you guys are really interested in forming a CS community, you can come over to my forum there. It has a special dedicated section to CS and maybe you guys can congregate there.I am not promoting my forum, its just that if you guys are serious about having a community, why not go over to one that's in its early stages of forming? The moderator of that section is really serious about CS and he would be glad if you guys could come over and mingle with him. He's quite knowledgeable aobut CS so you can ask him any questions you need answering.Other than that, if you guys feel that I have left out some sub-topics that you guys are interested in posting in, do drop a post here or pm me either by my forum or this forum.I look forward to seeing you guys there and I hope we can have a thriving CS community.-Shackman

Edited by Shackman (see edit history)

I play Counter-Strike: Source. I normally go on surf DM servers. :P I am good at surf too so I get lots of players saying.. "Nice surfing Sky" I say "Thanks (player name)". :PI have a gaming forum hosted by Trap and is doing pretty well actually. Go to my profile for my gaming site link or go on Google and type: Central-Gaming Forums. It's the top link of the page. :P