xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dask

Counter-strike Players geting a cs forum together

B) ill help, but im always too busy playin it..heh what do u need us to do? just post stuff there?my clan is joinin CAL if your community is good enuff, we can create some sponsorship ...

isnt that spam up there max, i would watch out if i were u,rite now my clan is gettin spnosorship from a gamin forum and eventually they will give us a free vent server and a free cs server B)

ok, i didnt read the rules for this forums, sry but in almost all of the posting for hosting sites, Spam is sumthin that doesnt answer the questions being asked or isnt productive to the thread...and yes, cs is the best fps game in the world... for mp atleast

mate...cs is only in this forum... now.. once i get hosting ill make a map download section or something like that for cs...

I did make som custom CS maps in th epast. Its all in my website. The link to my website is in my sig. Also, do visit and support my forums. Please register as a forum of support.
My forum is giving out free e-mail acocunts. Please take a look at the news section for more details.

-Shackman