xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
drenomus

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns Of The Patriots The first shots and trailer

this trailer is amazing, the graphics of this metal gear solid for ps3 are incredible, first we can a movement like First Person Shotter, after that apears snake doing CQC to a enemy, Snake look more ager, he got mustache and hair gray but he got the same speedly movements that ever, he took cover in an old building, and we can see soldiers and bipedal mechanics like the Metal Gears but smaller, after Snake suffer for FOX-DIE virus and he injected something in his neck to stop the suffer, a little time after that apears a mini robot (took a reference of a Kojima clasic game SNATCHER where apear the same mechanical thing with the name METAL GEAR MKII) this thing has a scrren that shows Otacon.I love this game. The images can seen in IGN.com

Ahh, the power of the PS3 are already all over us and it hasn't even come out yet. I just can't wait for the day that it does indeed come out and actually be able to experience it. And I do agree with you, the game does look amazing.