xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Reviewed by the Man, Myth and the Legend

MOVIE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

MADE BY: Square (enix doesn't deserved to be put in that)

SOUND: 10/10

GRAPHICS: 10/10

MUSIC: 10/10

STORY: 10/10

LENGTH OF MOVIE: 1 hour 40 minutes

Just finished watching FF7: AC all i have to say this should have been put in the movie theatres and not spirits with in.

The only shortcomings that i had with this movie that it was a little fast for the length of this movie and everyone will agree with me that 2 hours would have been a good cap to finish the movie at, can't wait for the directors cut to come out if they plan on having one.

But the biggest shock was the person in the wheel chair, I would have never guess that it was the character. not going to mention it but if i see a post revealing that person i will make sure you will lose your posting privilages for a YEAR!!! :P:(

I say to fully enjoy this movie you need a fully hooked upped dolby surround sound system to catch everything. The music itself was sweet as well, brought some tears to this guys eyes, i begged them to reproduce ff7 cuz then that will be the ultimate final fantasy ever.

of course one character was shortchange not going to mention that either and remember what i said about posting the person in the wheel chair. (I MEAN IT).

The action sequences where nice and fast and smooth, could have used more magic attacks.

SO I SAY BUY THIS DVD ENJOY WITH YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE CUZ YOU GOING TO BE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A RIDE!!!!!!! :P:(:(:D:D

remember no revealing of any characters in the movie or else :P