xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Curriculum Schedule do you like that

anyone who once studyed in school must have the curriculum schedule.do you guys like your current one,are there many lessons full of your curriculum?i have got 30 class one week...but P.E and foreign culture class relax me a lot.the left class most is specialty lesson which we must master.to be boring,we must study some usfulless subject every semester like bald philosophy and organic chemistry we do not use at all in future. :P how about you?

The curriculum depends on what country you're from. In the UK we're forced to study English, Maths and the three Sciences (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) up to age 16. At our school we also are made to do one lesson of PE, Religious Studies and (in at 16) Careers a week. Apart from this you can do other subjects like History etc. These are all part of our GCSE's (General Certificate of Secondary Education). What do other countries do? I know that in Germany they don't do offical qualifications until a bit later, but other than that I don't know.