xisto Community
Jesse

Prison Sentance Breach of Order

Well for all of you that helped me through a little problem with my now Ex. Here is a new update for you.Well he turned up at my house again causing troubles. And the Police were called again by my neighbour. Well this time he done it for himself.He was charged with breaching an order saying that he couldnt come near me and a heap of other stuff on it. When he went to court on Friday he got a 6 month prison sentance ... I was like :P Oh man aint I gonna get into some trouble when he gets out. :P But at the end of the day. He done it to himself and cant blame anyone else except himself. :( So I aint gonna blame myself for his actions anymore :P

you slapped a court order on him? wow well 6 months is plenty to find a new roomate to enjoy, but ouch though a court order is like the lowest of low blows someone could do.

Hey, My advice is dont worry about it. When he comes out hopefully he will have had enough time to think things through again. He got himself into this mess so it's his fault. Dont worry yourself over it. He has no right to be angry at you when he comes out and I'm sure that he'll find someone that'll show him his ways. So my advice is to you that you id what you had to do, and it cant be changed whether it is right or wrong in your eyes, so just take it easy and dont worry about tommorow today... Hope this helps, Sean Webber (alive)

6 months is a long enough time for u to packl your stuff and move. Run don't walk to the nearest newspaper and find someplce new to rest your head. He will blame your for his bid and will definaitly want revenge be smart about this and think of your safety.

LoL i agree, you should watch your back because even though he's at prison now maybe he's just planning his revenge (i hope that im wrong) >< after all he was capable of going to disturb you at your home...

While revenge is a possibility, I wouldn't worry about it everyday and think of it as a life-threatening situation. It might be wise to change the place where you live at and your telephone numbers. It all really depends on the person. If he was crazy enough to come and breach his order the first time, he might come back and try to do it again. Just be smart and watch your back. Do not try to make contact with him at all. If he calls or comes near you, don't interact or communicate with him. Basically, be smart. Good luck!

Well, i'm quite certain that all of use here doesn't hope that he's planning his revenge while he's in prison, but just in case he does, bring a pepper-spray with you just to keep yourself safe not only from him, but from those who tries to harm you. That's what i got my girlfriend for her birthday because she's always out till late at night with her friend :PLike the old saying goes, "prevention is better than cure." :)

Well for all of you that helped me through a little problem with my now Ex. Here is a new update for you.

186704[/snapback]

Lol, Jesse, even if this comment is a bit outdated, I got a notion that you're not the boring type of girl. Things kinda MOVE around ya.

Don't see what I can say to help, 'cept good luck.

And CHEER UP.