xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Twilight-seraphim

Super Smash Bros Melee the best GCN game?+fav characters

so many people love SSBM. people buy the GCN just for this game! here we shall discuss random stuff about it's greatness!my best characters:(ordered)1.Falco2.Luigi3.Peach4.Roy5.Young Link/ Link (same)this game in my opinion is the best fighting game ever. it takes skill and a noob cant just walk up and button mash and win against an advanced player like in other fighting games. even the cheepest tactics can be countered by a skilled player.according to many tiers(best character lists) there are the top characters:1.Sheik(not zelda)2. Fox3. Marthwhy marth? why fox? i dunno i didnt make it up...

The characters i'm best with are: Link, Shiek, Fox, Marth, Pikachu, Mario, Dr. Mario, Capt. Falcon. So far, i've beaten everyone that has fought me. Sometimes people double-team me, cause it's the only way to win, sometimes. But, that sometimes doesnt help. Good practice, though.

This game is awesome-My best chars:1. Samus (she rules)2. Falco (speed, just not as much power)3. Mr Game and Watch (super moves.. sho nuff)4. Mewtwo (Samus-alike, just with more variety, disable move is cool, i've got some nice combos)5. Most everybody else, except Zelda/Sheik, I can't kill efficiently with her.Together, my little sis and I have murdered every level of almost every difficulty (still haven't beat with everybody on 'Very Hard') We're working on All-Star with Zelda, Mr Game and Watch, and DK, on Very Hard mode..Panda - Loves this game, and practically runs it.

i love smash bros melee its so fun my top 5 characters would have to be by far if any1. Samus2. Captain Falcon3. Kirby4. Donkey Kong5. AND EVERY ONE ELSE!i dont really have a favorite i like em all cuz their really cool in my mind. :)

OMG! I LOVE this game!! melee was the best because they have a whole lot of features like tournament mode, and the cool special batters XDhere are my favorite characters-KIRBY!! (hence, name)-Pichu-Zelda-Link-RoyOH YEA!!!

Great game-- I have both versions for Gamecube and N64--Highly recommended :)I'm great with Shiek--bad with Zelda...Pretty good with Kirby.I'm really bad at anyone else--dunno why :/

yea super smash bros. melee is great but i havent had time to play in a while. my top 5 characters are1. samus2. pikachu3. mario4. zelda5. linki'm still trying to get better with samus and link but i'm best using pikachu and zelda

My best character are1. Link (Grown)2. Roy3. Mario4. Mewtwo5. Link (Young)I've loved this game since the moment my friend got his gamecube years ago. We used to sit up all night playing it while spamming the yahoo chats. :) I would get a Gamecube and Super Smash, but, I don't have any money. It's defintly worth it and is probably the best fighting game for Gamecube and possibly even around.