xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Twilight-seraphim

Nintendo Revolution

the new nintendo revolution sounds sooo awsome! i for one will buy it over a ps3 or w/e not only cuz i'm a nintendo fangirl but all of its features! like downloading all nintendo games as far back a NES! as well as square enix wanting to make more rpgs for it and a possible free online service for new mmorpgs and of course what everyone wants... SSBR (super smash bros rev.) ONLINE!go ahead and bash it all u sony and xbox fans i dont care cuz the rev is gonna kick *bottom*!

Wow I'm out of the loop. Didn't even know that there was any form of new nintendo coming out. I'll definately keep my eye open for it! Any idea how much it's gonna cost? I'm also a fan of nintendo and wondering if I should spend my money on the new xbox, playstation or nintendo? I don't mind waiting to be honest.

I really don't see the point of getting a Nintendo Revolution. When I buy something, I want it to be up to date with today's technology and want features and performance. While I don't know how much exactly the Revolution will cost, I don't see why I should spend 200-300 dollars just to be able to play old games that I can do on a system that is worth 10 bucks today. I do have to admit that I do like the looks of the Revolution, but it just doesn't match up with the power of the next-gen consoles that are to come out pretty soon, especially the PS3. They are so much more powerful and have many more features, but most important of all they have content. Most of the best games nowadays are on xbox or playstation, but not on Nintendo's platforms. Most of the games for Nintendo are either Mario, Luigi, or some Yoshi. I don't mean to offend anyone here, but this is just my honest opinion about Nintendo and it's future as a platform developer. They used to be the best, but what worked back then doesn't necessarily mean that it will work now.

I really don't see the point of getting a Nintendo Revolution. When I buy something, I want it to be up to date with today's technology and want features and performance. While I don't know how much exactly the Revolution will cost, I don't see why I should spend 200-300 dollars just to be able to play old games that I can do on a system that is worth 10 bucks today. I do have to admit that I do like the looks of the Revolution, but it just doesn't match up with the power of the next-gen consoles that are to come out pretty soon, especially the PS3. They are so much more powerful and have many more features, but most important of all they have content. Most of the best games nowadays are on xbox or playstation, but not on Nintendo's platforms. Most of the games for Nintendo are either Mario, Luigi, or some Yoshi. I don't mean to offend anyone here, but this is just my honest opinion about Nintendo and it's future as a platform developer. They used to be the best, but what worked back then doesn't necessarily mean that it will work now.

186865[/snapback]

I agree with this as there's not really a point wheather it's able to download and play old games like pacman or super mario. The generation now is towards 3D, real-time, and real-life so much so that you yourself can be a character in a 3D world of pacman while your friends are the monsters, and all these happen to the player physical self. Sorround sound and high defination graphics are a must for the future gaming industry. And that I think the Nitendo Revolution will lose out severly and ultimately lose control of the gaming industry.

I am sure you guys have seen the revolution controller, right? Because if not, you will either love the system for its uniqueness, or hate it and call it retarted. I know, 50% of people who see just the image of the controller will stay away from it, but read how they will implement it, and you might make a complete flop about it, I did.

The controller, READ ARTICLE!!!
Possible Revolution Controller port for older games

i hate to tell those who shun the revolution saying that "who wants old games when u can get hem for $10 anyways?" first of all old games is not the only thing i want the revolution for and 2nd the total cost of getting those old games is much more that $10... trust me i've tried. and those who think "the old games suck anyways" you are mistaken. although new games have better graphics and what not, when talking w/ any gamer they admit that the most fun they've ever had in a game is in the older games.

:ph34r: I want the Revolution SOOOOOOOOO bad! I can't wait until 2006. 3d laser pointing, Wifi(online without even hooking it up to your computer), new fresh experiences, and most of all, SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!!! That games gonna have online straight from the box! Wh00t! LOL. And to answer your question about the price point, its prolly gonna be less than 300 dollars. :D

the new nintendo revolution sounds sooo awsome! i for one will buy it over a ps3 or w/e not only cuz i'm a nintendo fangirl but all of its features! like downloading all nintendo games as far back a NES! as well as square enix wanting to make more rpgs for it and a possible free online service for new mmorpgs and of course what everyone wants... SSBR (super smash bros rev.) ONLINE!

go ahead and bash it all u sony and xbox fans i dont care cuz the rev is gonna kick *bottom*!

186683[/snapback]

Yeah i think so to! myself i'm a verry big nintendo fan and i bought a nintendo DS resently it really rocks with the touch screen functions and the dual screens it is as nintendo said: it is the revolution in portable gaming. But that is only about the DS. Now that they have shown the Nintendo Revolution. it is and it's going to be the revolution in console gaming. With all the controller functions! ah man i'm certainly going to buy this thing!!!! man i love nintendo!!!!! :ph34r::D:(

Don't know the price yet but i think it doesnt come out to exspansive. I mean nintendo is most of time cheap. Not everything that they do but a lot of things are not so exspansive. So erhm Nintendo rocks, and so does the revolution tis controller rocks. everything it can do is awsome. man i can't wait to get my hands on the revolution

Don't know the price yet but i think it doesnt come out to exspansive. I mean nintendo is most of time cheap. Not everything that they do but a lot of things are not so exspansive. So erhm Nintendo rocks, and so does the revolution tis controller rocks. everything it can do is awsome. man i can't wait to get my hands on the revolution

190097[/snapback]

Nintendo has promise us that the system will be cheaper than the 360, they think 300- 400 dollars is to much (and I too :huh:) and therefor they will sell the revolution system

at the sub-$200 mark and possibly cheaper if all goes as planned.

"An exact price is unknown. But Nintendo is aggressively seeking to deliver a small, quiet and affordable console. It seems likely that the unit will debut at the sub-$200 mark and possibly cheaper if all goes as planned."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2005/09/12/igncubes-nintendo-revolution-faq?page=3

:P