xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
malish

Trading Half-life 2 For Low Digit Cs 1.6 Steamid

Isn't this illegal? I'm pretty sure you can install CS 1.6 using the HL2 Steam ID so why would you want anyone elses? Unless you are using an illegal version that has been banned or you have been banned from servers for cheating.

No I was not banned. I am playing counter-strike since version 1.5 and when 1.6 just came out I didn't want to play so I didn't create the account intime. After I did so I got some huge steam id because it was already late and I couldn't get a low digit one. I'm playing competitive for almost 3 years and it would be really good for me to get a low digit steam id in respect to my experience. And I think getting Half-life 2 which I beat already about 3 times would be nice for some 1.6 steam id which some people don't even use, they just registered the game intime. For those who thinks that I recently got banned and I'm seeking for a new steam - the answer is negative, you can always check me on steambans - my nickname malish, first and last name Artem Slavko.

You are an idiot for a couple reasons.

1. You think people are stupid enough to just post their ID's on here, where everyone and their brother can see it and use it, which will get the whole game ID, and the steam players banned.

2. As of 2000, you cannot disable ID's to switch your version of a game to another person.

3. There is no place where you can check who has been banned from what I know of steam. Now mind you, I've been playing the entire half-life series since before steam even came out, and I have not found a ban list.

4.There is no 3-5 digit ID. There never has been in the history of the half-life series. The lowest amount of digits and letters was 12, and that was back when half-life first came out.

I'd advise everybody reading this to never post game ID's in a public place, yet alone give it to someone before getting some kind of payment.

Listen for saying that you might get in a lot of trouble so watch mouth before talking. rom the way you talk I can tell that you hav no idea what we are talking in here + you sound like a moron sying what you say. Read it again it doesn't make any sense please stop posting in this thread. By the way for those who think 1.6 will get shutdown - not even 98% of compettitive cs is still 1.6... What now?

Listen for saying that you might get in a lot of trouble so watch mouth before talking. rom the way you talk I can tell that you hav no idea what we are talking in here + you sound like a moron sying what you say. Read it again it doesn't make any sense please stop posting in this thread. By the way for those who think 1.6 will get shutdown - not even 98% of compettitive cs is still 1.6... What now?

189263[/snapback]

Dude, I hope you wern't talking to me. First, you said that my post doesn't make any sense. You should be looking at your own post. Your punctuation is awful, and your spelling skills leave much to be desired. I can't even try to decypher what the bulk of ^you're post^ actually means. You also say that I have no idea what you're talking about in this forum. You're absolutely right. From reading some of your posts, I can't understand the point of them. And finally, I will post in this thread for however long I feel like, until I get bored,I break the rules and get banned, or it is closed. It is what I signed up for when I joined Trap.

I see that the fact that I was in a big hurry and made some spelling mistakes gave you the reason to talk crap about me... So listen carefully, I will explain why I think that YOU are have a huge lack of knowledge about what I am talking in here.

1. I never asked people to post their steam ids in here, even though if anyone posted it - I would not be able to do anything to it, Username and Password are the two things that hold the account.
2. I'm with the steam system for 2 years and as for counter-strike 1.6 steam ids, the exist from number 2 to 8, so I have no idea why you whining about 12 digit steam ids. By the way if you want to look really stupid I can post a screenshot taken from the console showing my friend's steam id with 4 digits. (Just let me know)
3. I was not going to disable one game (its the most stupid thing I've ever heard in my life) I wanted to trade my Half-life 2 steam account for one with cs 1.6 with low digit steam id.
4. You said you couldn't find the site with the list of banned steam ids - so take that http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/? and check out who's looking stupid again?
5. I was not born in US or any other English-Speaking country and still I'm pretty good in this language. (Besides I speak 4 more languages, I don't think you can tell the same about yourself)

P.S before you talk "big" about someone make sure why you say that

Trading My Half-Life 2 for low digit CS 1.6 steam id (3-5 digits). Please put your steam ids in here and post your offers

186668[/snapback]

1. I never asked people to post their steam ids in here

189400[/snapback]

2. I'm with the steam system for 2 years and as for counter-strike 1.6 steam ids, the exist from number 2 to 8, so I have no idea why you whining about 12 digit steam ids. By the way if you want to look really stupid I can post a screenshot taken from the console showing my friend's steam id with 4 digits. (Just let me know)

189400[/snapback]

I'm looking at my Counter Strike case, and the ID has 13 digits and letters, so what now? :ph34r:

Listen, I really don't care about anything that you're saying. I think arguing over the inetrnet is a waste of time, and hosting credits, so how about we believe what we want to, and just forget about this?

What you are looking on the case of the Half-Life iS NOT A STEAM ID. It is called a cdkey and I never asked for it. Steam id does not depend on cd key, but on the time you registered the game. You are wrong again and YES - lets close that thread.

Kevlar, honestly, you don't know what you're talking about. Malish is talking about something that someone would know if they were into competetive leagues for cs. Obviously, you have been playing the single player version of half-life if you have played the entire series before steam came out. Malish is talking about steamids and not a cd-key. Letting your steamid known to other people will do no harm at all. In fact, the high ranking clan compLexity on cs cal-i even lists their own steamids on their website (http://complexityclan.com/). A steamid is just like a userid, like the email you use to sign into steam. And there is a banlist for steam which can be found at https://www.gameconnect.net/projects/sourcebans/ which Malish mentioned earlier. I am not getting on your case, just don't post something criticizing someone else unless you got all your facts straight.

So, what kind of half life key do you have? There are lots of different kinds...bronze,silver,gold...retail boxed...etc...Can your accnt access CSS and DODS + the originals? Please answer because I know a friend who has a very old steam accnt, from the beta of 1.6, which should be very short, maybe I can convince him to let it go in exchange for a hl2 accnt.