xisto Community

second date of my life. We go to the movies, and what happens there? everyone around us, i mean everyone. We were still at that awkward stage where we weren't sure how intimate we wanted to be with each other and so we sat there with no contact with each other uncomfortably hearing smooching everywhere. O MAN... what hell.

Once you hit university the whole dating world thing goes out the window for a while... instead you go out, get incredibly drunk, wake up, look next to you and see the body of who-used-to-be your coolest friend-that's-a-girl, and that's about the last time you ever speak to her... Man I love university.

geez, Dawid. you must be having a great time in college. I hope you are keeping notes on all of this for a movie script. lol.sangdukseo, this reminds me of my first date ever. It was many, many years ago. This boy and I went to the movies, I let him choose what we were going to see. We got in the theater early and decided to sneak into one of the other movies for a scene or two. That movie we snuck into happened to be "Ghost" and it was the love scene where Demi Moore and Partrick Swayze are doing pottery. There's the song and the kissing and the clay everywhere, we start squirming, look around to see everyone making out or crying... then we looked at each other and started cracking up. Then we ran out and went to the movie we paid for, Steven Segal's "Marked For Death" haha.You have to have a bit of a sense of humor about the whole thing. Acknowledge the awkwardness and things will work out the way they should.