xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sangdukseo

My Flash Site please rate

not bad, could use mroe depth, better then me at least though, my flash skills amount to nothing due to the lack of real graphic experiance and im not talking about sigs either.i give it a 5.

my theme in this mix of stuff is 2d polygons. Nothing really complicated, just wanted to see how a flash site would look without shiny, metal looks and photoshop stuff in it at all. Just flash mx toolkit here. I myself don't think it turned out that bad. i agree its not very depth adequate, but yea, my theme IS 2d polgons. thnx for the commnet

9.5/10. This is a very well-made website. I like the color flow, it's easy on the eyes and fun to watch. Looks promising. The only thing is that your intro was kind of long-ish, but you ahve a skip intro option, so it's all good. Good work ^.^

Well let me get my rater on...Well i like how you used the flash for a nice little intro and how the things come up in the home page. Even though i do not think the home page is eye catching enough i think it needs some more colors. The site does look good tho. I would say a 3/5. Keep up the good work.

Since I'm not familiar with flash at all I give it an 8.5! I've seen better but if this is your first work in flash (as you said) then it might score higher. Nice work, and I wish I could do something like that. You just gave me an inspiration to go and learn flash.

For your first flash site this is pretty good. Here are my suggestions...

Loose the animation in the blog, it's just plain annoying. Maybe you like the shoes, but it seems out of place.

Change the background of the page to a color other than white, there is too much white space and it makes the site look bare.

The intro animation goes for too long. When the word ORIENTAL spells out, the letters move, looks amaturish. Personally I would also remove the music, it's not really needed and doesn't seem to go with the animation.

7/10 from me.

As a closing comment, if this site is to advertise flash web sites and templates, you will need to have something a lot better than this. You need to demonstrate that you can make a kick *bottom* web site or template so people will want to use your service. I don't think this site does it. This is what you have to compete with... http://www.balthaser.com/

dude dont worry, this is not to advertise anything. And as i said, its just a 2d theme done all in flash mx. i just wanted to see how it looked without anything from ps or bitmaps. Just plain flash. The shoes, yea, i love them.

I'll give you 2/10 - woulda got higher except that none of your buttons work in Firefox and I HATE websites that automatically resize your browser. If I wanted my browser resized, I'd do it myself. :ph34r: