xisto Community
FLaKes

Help Me Find A Gift! Where can I find these boots?

Im not really sure if this can go in this topic but a sub-topic in it says help on finding. Which is what I need help on.This month is my girlfriends birthday, we have a really strong relationship (going for two years and 4 months now) and I would really like to get her something she likes. Last winter she saw on tv some short boots worn by Pamela Anderson, the problem is that I dont really remember what brand they where I think they were ogg but I searched on google and couldnt find them. So If anyone could help me find them on the internet or somewhere I can order them from I would appreciate it. Thanks.

just look up on google where or what show she was spotted on whereing those boots and see if the show has any info. It's kinda ridiculus for anyone to buy something off the net, especially something they saw on tv. It would be better if you went out looking around and for something that really reflected how much you feel about her.round

or do it the old fashion way, a candle light dinner, a walk in the park or something like that or get a cute little puppy :P.but to let you know those boots are just going to be a waste of your money, i would project that thous boots are in $1k-$2k mark at the least.so get something simple like a necklace or a ring, boots are a x-mas gift then anniversary gift.

But she would die for those boots. She loves them it would be the perfect gift. Especially since winter is coming. Besides they dont sell those boots here in Mexico, she would be unique and envied by every other girl here.

umm...you can look what you want in froogle or read through some fashional magzines to help yourself out.certainly carrying your female friends commend is ok as well.happy for yours birthday,good luck :P

The boots are not called ogg there called ugg and they cost $100 plus dollars. Alot of gurls wear them especially at winter. Google Ugg and you will find the boots.

The boots are not called ogg there called ugg and they cost $100 plus dollars. Alot of gurls wear them especially at winter. Google Ugg and you will find the boots.

188648[/snapback]

a warning however, before buying shoes for someeone else. Have you previously been shopping shoes with her? I am asking, because I would not buy shoes for my wife and she is unable to buy shoes for me. My feet are very wide and I have a massive span, that means I have to test wear all shoes I am buying, I could not just buy any shoes like that. Same for my wife. I know the size off her feet, but the shape means, she has to test them before she buys them.

Shoes are very important, you have to feel and be comfortable in them otherwise you get headaches or worse.

This does not mean you cannot buy them, but just as a word of caution. Also, not every shoe manufactury, produces the same size, sometimes I am a 8 sometimes a 9, sometimes a 8 1/2, it all depends.

So, a word of warning, but i have to agree shoes are a very desirable present. However footmassages can be very nice as well, so if they are aching...