xisto Community
bluhapp

Request Sig

i want to request a sig... that is clean, yet artistic and catchyi like the background to be brown and the render to be somewhat green... like the one immunity get... its sooo coool... i like it so much...anyway.. muchas gracias in advance

ok i was going to wait this one out by why do you want some to make a sig for you, you have skills of a sig designer from what i have seen, but if your leaning towards getting a gift sig then no you have to earn them.

I'm gonna sit this one out as well. This looks more like a job for samma.

ok i was going to wait this one out by why do you want some to make a sig for you, you have skills of a sig designer from what i have seen, but if your leaning towards getting a gift sig then no you have to earn them.

186563[/snapback]

He was the rights to do that. This is the Request Sig forum, so he (or any other member) can ask one of us to make a sig. It's not a gift sig though.

sorry, i would make but i need more infomation about the render, lol right now i dont really have any green renders that might suit his request

im not saying its a gift sig but the work i have seen of his makes me think otherwise thats why i was asking about it.

hehe... i likes the sig... i tried to make it myself.. no luck.. samma, no green renders? hurmm... any renders would be nice :ph34r:

heh i checked the request forum again and to notice that you still havent got your sig :ph34r:

so... i couldnt resist to make a clone stamp sig for you :D , i also played with the border heaps and kinda did a 2 in 1 border... hope you like it :(

Posted Image

Sig for Bluhapp[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/samma383/Bluhapp.jpg[/IMG]

Heh, i noticed the same thing samma, and i was just about to fill the request, but you beat me to it :ph34r:.