xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BordaForx

I Need Your Advice I like this girl and...

Being a vocolist, I'm usually very busy, but I met this girl, and found her to be very cool.About 1 month later, I started liking her, and now everytime I see her, I get nervous, I stutter, and I'm not myself. ( Not myself, I am usually very confident and don't get scared easily...) What should I do?

Don't get nervous, don't stutter, and be yourself. If you noticed, I reversed the way that you act around her because the three qualities that you mentioned (especially the first two) is not appealing and attractive to girls. You have to be confident. Treat her as one of your guy friends. Play with her. Tease her. Make fun of her. Sounds crazy, but it shows that you have the confident to make fun of her and point out her bad qualities.

i generally agree with snlildude, but i wouldn't necissarily be teasing her and pointing out her mistakes. that's a bit risky in my opinion, and you could just come across as a *BLEEP*.confidence and being yourself are important.but confidence doesn't just come overnight. i reckon probably the best thing is being able to just feel comfortable and relaxed around her, hopefully that'll come naturally if she is comfortable and relaxed around you.other option is to tell her how you feel, it'll probably be heaps difficult, but i think that would probably help calm your nerves a bit in the long run.good luck hey, and keep in mind that anything anyone says is just advice: ultimately the decision is up to you. don't stress about it, everything all works out in the end.

For me, the easiest way to always go for a gilrl who you feel nervous around is just realize that they are cool and you are cool so talking to them shouldn't be so weird. You just view them as a friend and then the talking is a tad easier until you find things you have in common. From there liking them just gets easier.

LOL i used to do that but i stopped. erm i think you need to try and get her number or email address and tell her that you like her and everytime your around her she makes you get butterflies trust me it always works- (it worked on me :P LOL) and then she how she replies if shes not frilled leave it and say it was a joke you always need to have a backup plan :P

Being a vocolist, I'm usually very busy, but I met this girl, and found her to be very cool.

About 1 month later, I started liking her, and now everytime I see her, I get nervous, I stutter, and I'm not myself. ( Not myself, I am usually very confident and don't get scared easily...) What should I do?

186383[/snapback]

1. dont be nervous,if she see that you are nervous she could think that you are some kind of geek.

2. get her phone number- ask her,

3. when you call her, dont chat about your problems, listen what she is saying

4. be what you are!

p.s. please forgive me. my english is not very good, but im still learning.

Ciao :P

Well...first of all,being nervousis not a character of a geek..we,girls get nervous sometime for the same reason so it is nothing weird,so i think that you can tell her about this and maybe she can help you with that,maybe you can sross that fellings together easier..if she is ok,she will understand you,believe me..The confidence is very important but like the other was saying it doesn't come over night..I had this problem,I couldn't believe to anyone..but the time will do the best.. :ph34r:

I think it is important for you to know what kind of girl is she! If she is all fancy and stuff than normal teasing just won't work. Usually you can feel if she is into it or not - I myself know that in the first few minutes of talking or just being together. Maybe I go wrong sometimes but it is not wrong to try!!! So I'd suggest you to make yourself visible and later do something for her that she will never forget. With making visible, I mean that she has to notice you around and pay a lil' attention to you..When you start talking to her, try to be different than all the others she talks to and she'll soon have interest in you! Than you must be careful...make her lough but don't make an *bottom* out of yourself - if she loughs than you are 3/4 way through...now it is all about the simpathy! I think that wouldn't be the problem eh :ph34r: Greetz and good luck with that gurl!

The guide who suggested sending an email earlier was on to something I think. Another possibility would be to ask for her instant messenger address.Talking on there you can take your time, she can't see you shaking and you can think a bit before you say things - I say many things to my g/f over msn I would find awkward to say to her face, lol. :ph34r: Good luck and let us know how you get on :D

Being a vocolist, I'm usually very busy, but I met this girl, and found her to be very cool.

About 1 month later, I started liking her, and now everytime I see her, I get nervous, I stutter, and I'm not myself. ( Not myself, I am usually very confident and don't get scared easily...) What should I do?

186383[/snapback]

First of all brother relax. She is a girl, not a monster.Well its normal and sometimes if you act all nervous, girls find it cute. Look first of all you have change your attitude; stop thinking that she is the only one in the world. She is girl, a normal girl. Do you watch movies? I think you do.Okay, so you must have seem absolutely average guys going out with hot chicks and this doesnot only happen in movies. You can see these kind of examples all around you. So be yourself. You know that, you'll make it. Just go and talk to her, atleast say hi!!! If she is so "cool", then you will have no problem dealing with her.

and one more thing, when you get nervous, breath deeply. :huh:

Nervousness dissapears after you have been there a while and dated a lot of woman. So, dont focus on this partucular one, focus on long term improvment. And what she thinks of you is none of your bussines! You should not care, 'cos if you do, you start doing things that you usually dont, and it turns out that your are unsure, weak, tentative, lack the confidence, and seek for her approval, which is a BIG turn off! So, what to do? Try to stay cool. Dont try, BE COOL! Talk to her alone, not in public (some people are less likely prone to embarassment when talking eye-to-eye then in front of many people). Dont act so interested in the beggining, actualy dont act interested at all until you get to know her better. Be creative, funny, intelligent, the usual stuff, and dont push it. From time to time insert a comment or two, but not every sec, ok. Show that you are a cool guy to be around, make fun of others who dont seem to be like that. This instantly takes you out of the crowd and makes you different, something that women love!That's it for now, good luck, and dont forget to have fun!