xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mguanumen

Saint Seiya Releasing date

Well my sister's boyfriend download some of the 10 episodes. The first five episode he download had the subtitle, but the rest didn't so I didn't watch it. Didn't want to ruin it if I didn't understand what they were talking about. I mean I wanna know the story and what they say as the story go on. I don't want to see what happen then find what they're saying like a month after.Anyhow, it's somewhere on the internet and I have no idea where. I barely download anything so I can't help you on that. And is it coming out to the US, that I have no idea too. But I think they're done with it in Japan already. Then again I might be wrong on it.

man, saint seiya is sooo oldi remember the old theme song that they had every time i saw one of the episodes on anime dvd,it goes bew bew bew bew,ba bew ba bew,bew bew bew bew,ba bew ba bew,saint seiya!!!!!!! lol, ummm you can try to go onto the many anime download sites that are on the internet. if they make you pay, don't, there are free saint seiya anime on some anime sites