xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
penny665

Character Pic for game

Armynation.net allows you to put in a pic for your character. well thanks to Saint Michaels downloads, i created this...

Posted Image

please let me know how it is, what can be improved and how to do it. remember this is my FIRST pic creation ever. so bear with me :P

it ok, but most people read up on tutorials before trying out a sig, i would say it is just pasting of an image i a background and text thrown on to it. i would consider it a avatar at most but not a sig.but like i say to all people that i start and what you will here on this topic read up on tutorials try them out and then start mixing those tutorials together and soon you will have somehting like i do.

Not too bad for a start. I'd say scrap the background, and find something textured, rather than a 3D render. This is because the render itself isn't so crisp, so having a crisp background highlights the render's kinda blurry nature. Choose a fancier font and get it to stand out more from the rest of the picture. Right now it's just a bit small, and the font itself feels a bit thin, especially when considering it's placed on top of the render. Oh, and don't forget a border at the end :P