xisto Community
The_Angel

How Can I Prove 2 Members Aren't The Same Person?

Hmm...for proxy users, you might try contacting the admin of the proxy server. And if you or they can search there logs. Its quite time consuming, and generally the admin will decline unless you have a permit or warrant or want to bribe >.>Other than that, there is really no way to get around it. They'll just use a WinGate or proxy.

I moderate one site and I feel something wrong is happening.

I've been collecting some IPs of certain people there and I have a doubt. May a person use a proxy server and be logged there as two different people and they can be online at the same time? One of the IPs of two different people are equal. I'm not able to trace most of their IPs and when I can do it,  the location is completely different. So, I think they've been using a proxy.

Can you guys help me?

186235[/snapback]

What is this for? If it is for forums or somthing, what is the purpose of having mulitple accounts? is it like Xisto where you get credits, and they can send credits to one account? or is it like an online game... theres different rules you can set down, depending on what kind of a site it is, to help prevent multi-accounts...