xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Dramas Of Life Im over it

Alright time for a little more venting ...Well if you have read my Post in the Relationships section you know what is going on there. So I am not going to go into that one again. But that is a major drama, which has nearly been sorted out now.Then there are parents. OMG dont mine drive me nuts. You see they always say that I can achieve and do nothing worth while. And here I am proving them wrong. But what do they say? "Its not worth it. Your useless", well I wont say what is going through my head really about my parents ... but I think you can just imagne.Then there are my best mates, they are starting to drive me around the bend also. Like damn man, give me a break, I cant go and party all the time. I have work to do, and sorry guys but work has to come first. Why dont some people understand that? :P Well its time to set priorities right. 1. Work2. Online Work3. Family / Friends4. Partying / Other ThingsSo people ... deal with it and give me a break ...