xisto Community
epox

Flash Communication Server where to begin?

hey fellas!, recently i earn a job with flash com, i'm flash user, but about com i don't know too much, i need someone tell me where to begin.what i know is that it's a kind of app server with video streaming and multicasting, capable of videochat, real time message system, and a lot of features that makes the communication between flash and server applications easier & faster.thanks in advance!

i would say for the realtime message-system u schould use a connector in php, cause php doesn't need much bandwidh.i have one question, before i can help u... what would u do with this server, or witch apps schould run on it?like to run a chat-system or only a message-bord?

it's a kind of videochat in a dedicated channel for seminars and it needs a lot of bandwidth, the university needs it for inline conferences, thanks in advance!