xisto Community
Ryo

This Girl AHHHHHHH

you wouldn't do it.:Pyou would do more things on your study but not taking love affairs.if you still like her for 1 year or even more time.you will plan if this girl would fit for your wife.if you two not fit for living together or even no chance,you should give up.i am always thinking that study and enterprise is the most important thing in our short life.if you have not a succesful enterprise how you got the perfect woman?hahaguangdian

yeah ask people that she knows to find out what she is all about get the 411 on what she likes dislikes her good qualities and her bad ones. then once you know enough about her, then start talking to her make it simple just don't blurt out "WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUT WITH ME" in front a lot of people cuz once you get the no its down hill from there.

Well you can go up to here and ask her if she wants to go to the movies. If she does thats how everythign goes just got to follow along. After the movies ask her somethign else the next friday and it continues. Then who knows what might come.

I'm a girl, and I can show give you tips on what an average girl might like. You can try to befriend her first, if possible, or when you're in the same class as her, and she seems to have trouble with something, help her out, and act normal. We can tell if you're nervous, or are just using scripted lines. :( Plus, don't offer her things in public too much. It will probably make her feel embarassed, especially in front of friends. That's a big no-no. Try to find her alone, and strike a simple conversation, like "Can you believe that teacher?" and many other things that seems natural... She'll feel at ease, because no one is there to tease her that a guy is talking to her... :P Getting to know her better, her attitudes, and her usual hang-outs is a good thing. You can get to learn more about her, and you can figure out what kind of girl she is. We also like guys who don't force us to do anything. Don't force her to do something she doesn't want to, she might start disliking you. :( If you want to "thank her for the other day" by giving a gift and you guys haven't been close yet, most girls will get suspicious and figure out that you're wooing them somehow. No, seriously, only give gifts when going out.Oh, and this one, you shouldn't forget: BE YOURSELF!We usually don't like it if we find out that your attitude is just a mask. We don't like two-faced people, and we never will. Make sure, that you show, even your bad points when you guys get together for some time. Because if you don't show your true self and the girl believed your lie all along, there's a huge possibility that you guys will break up. Learning your bad points can also be a room for improvement. Make your girl know them, and she can help you out.Oops, I think I went a bit too far... :( Anyway, I'm sure there are more tips you may need. I hope you make her fall for you! If she doesn't she's not for you, don't force love OK? There might be someone else for you out there. :P

OK, I might not be a girl (lol) neither a casanova, but, in my personal opinion, this is how i act when a situation like this comes:

First of all: What is one of the main things you guys do when you're close to each other? I mean, for example: I smoke, and if she does, then I can pretend that I am looking for my lighter in my pocket, with no succeed, I look toward her and then ask: 'hey, may I borrow your lighter, please?' of course, she (for sure) will say 'yes, of course' then you can start a really casual conversation. You mustn't seem precipitated nor nervous, that's one of the reasons why chicks get usually away.

Which is quite IMPORTANT is that you have to keep a REAL CASUAL CONVERSATION, act exactly as if you were chating with your mates, that makes them feel comfortable and confidence. So, if you keep doing this for a couple of days more, then you can probably ask her to go out with you :P

I hope it helps :(

Cheers!!! :P

Guys thanks for all this advice. i jus wana say that she is a good friend of mine but the problem im having is going from friends to more than frineds i think i would be more comfterable to ask out a complete stranger than this girl. I really dont want to ruin my friendship with her. PLUS THANKS FOR ALL THE ADVICE!!!

One of the things you said was:"I really like her". My advice is not to be so focused on that particular girl. That way you give her power and she does not want that. She wants you to be in control of her and ofcourse of yourself. Just lean back, give her space, throw up some humor (tease her about something, but do it in a charming way, and make sure she LAUGHS). Do not turn into a *BLEEP*!! Go from one step to another. And READ the comment from a girl above a few time. She made a great point! One thing I disagree is that you should be "yourself". I dont know you so I can tell if that is going to work for you. Maybe your "yourself" is not what a girls and woman want! In that case you need something else, some new skills. Ask a good friend (male friend - mriend) who is good with girls for help!

Guys thanks for all this advice. i jus wana say that she is a good friend of mine but the problem im having is going from friends to more than frineds i think i would be more comfterable to ask out a complete stranger than this girl. I really dont want to ruin my friendship with her. PLUS THANKS FOR ALL THE ADVICE!!!

Nice, then that's one thing out of the way... :(

Hm, now that's a pretty hard situation to be in now... Maybe you could hangout... Just the two of you, and bring her to a romantic place. Then you tell her that you want her to be your girlfriend.

If you're a bit shy in confessing, you can try writing her a letter. It depends on her likes, of course... Because I know someone who confesses to her using letters hidden in her things. Once, her cousin borrowed her book, and when it came back, it had a love letter from the guy next door. :P Apparently, she didn't like the guy's style... :P So she charged the guy and told him he was "cheap", sending love notes hidden in books...

I guess that's just her. :( Maybe you can try asking your friend about how she likes love letters to be sent indirectly. Maybe, say it's for another girl, but in reality, for her. I'm not sure you can get the courage, though... :D I do wish you luck. In the end, it'll all be up to you. Just be yourself and don't act nervous, or you might end up revealing your agenda way to soon. :P

Just be yourself and don't act nervous, or you might end up revealing your agenda way to soon.

It is easy to say this one! :P DONT ACT NERVOUS!! This is something you can't control, so get over it. It comes with practice. If you are afraid of something just do it! First time it might be sick but later on it becomes more and more "normal" to you.
As they say: Practice makes perfect!

ok theres this girl i really like in school and i dont know how to ask here out can you guys give me some advice. I really like her

186090[/snapback]

Okay first of all get to know her try to be a friend to her. If you and her can at least make small talk it will be easier for you to talk to her. Invite her somewhere simple like to the movies or bowling. It's okay to be shy but if you liek her go get her. Gurls like a man who shows authority meaning if you go to her and say listen i like you and i would like to spend sometimes with you. I am sure she will say okay if she likes you also. If she isn't feeling you just say okay and move on. There are plenty of fishies in the sea. :P

Well have you done homweork on her?i mean like have you found out what she likes, dont like and what she likes in boys?if not DO ITand you have to remember that if you like a girl, shes got to like you for you ya get me? * and other thing dont forget to take it slow :P

im firneds with her and i know alot about her thanks to you guys but now i jus need to know how to really ask the question. BTW she really doesnt do the whole romantic thing