xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SlvrDragon50

Fable

This is a cross between RPG and Adventure but id have to say it is more adventure. Its short and kinda gets repetitive but fun. The graphics are awesome but it sometimes lags. I really want the second one to come out... well.. IF it is coming out.. anyone else think it is fun?

Fable's alright. I didn't find to be anything special. The graphics were great, the real-time combat was cool, the numerous scars you ended up getting were a nice touch, and being able to marry an NPC (especially an important one) was a new aspect. The plot on the other hand could have been better.

i thought the game itself was to have many different paths you the character can take through out the game making it different every time you play, i guess what was changed. but yeah the graphics looked good.

Fable's alright. I didn't find to be anything special. The graphics were great, the real-time combat was cool, the numerous scars you ended up getting were a nice touch, and being able to marry an NPC (especially an important one) was a new aspect. The plot on the other hand could have been better. also the game could have been a bit longer....mor quests to do and other extras also would be cool to have it on xbox live

for what I've known, Fable is one of the 'real RPG', because you will have a character on your own to build.Really, you will have anew life, not like the Sims, but a real character that an RPG mode. So, you willgo kill somebody and become bad guy, and help person to be good guy and vice-versa. That's a great one but too many paths to play, so I don't play it...

quote name='.hack//GU' date='Oct 30 2005, 04:43 AM' post='199630']for what I've known, Fable is one of the 'real RPG', because you will have a character on your own to build.Really, you will have anew life, not like the Sims, but a real character that an RPG mode. So, you willgo kill somebody and become bad guy, and help person to be good guy and vice-versa. That's a great one but too many paths to play, so I don't play it... you are absolutyl correct, but there are actually not many paths, you just play as good / bad or something in between, and i must say, it is pretty easy to play, has some MAJOR bugs(like one with drinking XP potions), but overall 6/10, so play it if you really like fables:D coz thisgame is like one....