xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bsdpowa

Space Science

Hello,is anyone here interested in space science? I'm talking about ALL things related to space, I'm just crazy about it.Do you know of any good book about space theories? Do you know where to get the best telescope for personal use? Do you have any theories of your own? I've read on a man's website about history of the galaxy and some parts are really funny but claims to be 100% sure about it.He talks how we were higher force but had to take human form in order to bla bla blu ble.And how Soviet aircraft got shot down by aliens (I think he was reffering to Sirius :P when approaching Mars.So, tell me, what type of space science are you interested in?

well i am a bit intressted... but i dont really know much about it, i looked at a few programms about space on discovery channel. But besides that i dont really take an effort to read anything about it.

well i rly like space lots and for telescopes basicly any one if for personal use theres rly no right way to use a telescope (well only to look at the sky) also if your going to look for stars and such wait till early in the morning like before the sun comes up (sometime after 1:00AM) most of the things you can see show up during that time XD