xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
drenomus

Final Fantasy Advent Children date of the movie

have someone any idea when is the release of Final Fantasy 7 advent children in america, i know that the release in japan is today september 14 but i want to know when is in america.something else, the japanese version got subtitles in english?

well a ripped version has been rumored to show up but can't tell you where to find due to legal reasons, but all i know is that the usa debut is sometime late this year or early next year.

have someone any idea when is the release of Final Fantasy 7 advent children in america, i know that the release in japan is today september 14 but i want to know when is in america.

something else, the japanese version got subtitles in english?

185996[/snapback]

"Holiday season" - so somewhere near the end of the year I believe.

I don't think the official Japanese DVD has subtitles in English, but if you were to obtain it "not so legally" there are probably some fansubs or something on it. It's relatively easy to find, just look around on some torrent sites if you must.

I saw several of the ads for Advent Children for PSP and it looks awesome. It's already released on this side of the Pacific (Japan, that is), but I wouldn't be surprised if it came out in North America around the Christmas holidays. The only other big news I'm awaiting is the release of FF XII.

Like they said, shouldn't add links because it's leading to an illegal site =/yeah, I saw it!! The characters are done very nicely and detailed!!! They look so real, I was surprised! But some how, Cloud looks really really weird...But the fighting scenes were hard for me to keep up with. They'd change clips every 2 seonds, you couldn't tell what was going on until something magor happens X_Xbut in the end, it was still really really good =D

yeah,cloud looked more like a kid, and their seens ARE hard to see,it's like trying to watch flashes of lighting that's striking the gound. The movies out now if you want it, you can buy it at many video stores or at walmart or something. the movie was definatly detailed but there were some things that i didn't like. they didn't show the town that much and most of the movie was about cloud, his friends only appeared to fight the behemoth and that's it

I rented it and I loved it.... I watched at least 4 or 5 times in one week... it was one of the best movies ever made.

I wasn't the one to revive it... plus its a good movie so whatever...

Yeah, Conversations are good to be brought back as long as they are still good to talk about them.
I love AC a lot. Specially because of the action scenes (Yes, I played FFVII). The graphics were astounding.
But the actual story. Well.... I didn't like it. D=
I want to play Crisis Core so badly

I agree with Mailoreothoriel. I loved the fight scenes (even though the story was basically Cloud being emo). The Bahamut and Sephiroth battles were my favorites. Plus, is it just me or was Yuki pretty ugly in FFVII but REALLY REALLY HOT in AC?