xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Yet Another By The Crazy Maniac been a while so go easy.

rather nice maniac :Psimple but rather nice, but the text is a bit too simple... and the collor of the text dont really match the signature.

yeah I couldn't get a colorfor the text. The text that I chose was the teams text. But the color is bad. Although I had an art teacher say that if you can't think of a color go with its oppisite.

The background is monochromatic, and the text doesn't match the rest of the sig. The opposite thing that you mention does not work quite as well here. Maybe it will if the background were mainly black...Anyway, lose the inner bevel or inned shadow on the text, make it red, and it should look a little better. Try not making the background monochromatic, and you should be fine.

wassie who said the text should not[/] be simple :P i color of text doesnt really match with the red color, and the render of the guy looking up has a straigh line on the right if you can see it. its like a piece choped off, try using less pictures and more brushing :P to give it a better look. Also if possible try leaving it with its original color if possible if theres more then two pics or something, or just the guy looking up.

Keep it coming

-Microsoft

i must be crazy and i am none of the posts up their mad eany sense to me, so i will put my 50 cents in :Plet start with the images, i would have been selective on the color of them some red some original colors. the red that you have is a little to bright and should be toned down just a bit.now with the text i would have used TB colors for the text, bronze i think, then just used a drop shadow and a stroke around hte text and it would be finished.but good try anyways SM (i should trademark those initials ).