xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Apocolype Sig meh i seem off on this one

Posted Image

i dunno everything looks good but meh its the text, its always the text :P:P .

C+C about my latest.

If it weren't for the text, your entire sig would look bare. It looks good in that the background color matches the render color. The only bad thing is that you can see the render too well. Try making it larger or something. Also, his right arm looks like it's glowing.The only thing I'd change is to make the render more prominent and the text more readable.

i slapped a glow on it that's why, but i did put tech brushes in it to give the background more detail, but i was messing around with filters and decided that the cross hatch (i think) looked pretty good with it.with the text i was continplating keeping it solid or blending it into the background.like i said i was off a bit.I used ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS2.

The style fits the render. Nice color choice. But the text needs to stand out more. What the text needs is like a thick drop shadow. With a distance of like 2-3 pixels.

Meh text looks fine IMO, maybe it could stand out a little more, but whatever.Not much I can say, its another multi brushed background with a semi blended render on it, with the same old border, and some blended text.Not saying its bad, but its nothing new..at all, although I like the crosshatch or pixels or w/e on the render. 8/10.

that is some sarcasm you have going their sarcasm :P, i don't think using one brush is going to make a sig stand out, its going to be repetitive, i have a feeling you seen so many sigs that it just bores you to see people post them. IMO.

nope not a single filter is used in this, im not that cood at using filters so i just stick with brushing. :P

The brushing is awesome, and seems to suit the render, but the text is a bore. Only thing I can see to complain about is the text and the render, which isn't blended too much... Maybe you should also put on a one pixel stroke over the whole thing, because the border seems to fade off at some areas.