xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowdemon

My Old Girlfriend

i had this nice relationship with this girl. The thing is that a lot of my friends think she is weird. I still went out with her but my firneds didnt want me to but i did anyways. One of my frineds started a rumor that i was gonna break up with her but i wasnt now i lost my girlfriend. God i hate rumorsoh yea the funny part is she blams me for starting the rumor

Euuk. I hate it when that happens. Never happened to me..because I was one of those lucky ugly ones that don't attract guys.. :P or I think I'm way too rough..Anyways how old are you? Because it sounds like to me you've got very childish and imature friends or just friends that think they know best on who you should go out. Sometimes it's vital that your mates like... tell you what they think about your partner but I think your own voice is the best :P Anyways girls are so stupid sometimes..ok make that all the time..and if she broke up with you JUST because of some rumours I guess she weren't a really good gf.. no affence or anything. In the end they were either jellyous or something like that.haha I just love weird people.

You need to talk to her about it. If you guys liked each other enough to date, then she should believe that you didn't start the rumor if you tell her so.Also...I wouldn't call them your friends if they would do that to you.PS: Becca...you aren't ugly!!!! You're a big liar.

You need to talk to her about it. If you guys liked each other enough to date, then she should believe that you didn't start the rumor if you tell her so.

Also...I wouldn't call them your friends if they would do that to you.

PS: Becca...you aren't ugly!!!! You're a big liar.

185696[/snapback]

I guess your right but she was pretty pissed with me i hope she calmed down by now. Thanks for the advice(even tho this wasnt in the advice board)

Wow you do have immature friends...for one, if you two liked each other enough in the first place, she would not have believed the rumor and would have talked to you about it in the first place. Second, if you both still like each other then there is no reason not to go out again. Finally, every relationship goes through rough times. What makes a relationship strong and able to last is how well the two people communicate and are able to reason with each other without arguing.

You definitely should make sure to talk to her. Expain to her that the rumor was false and that you had no intention of breaking up with her and that you would prefer to stay with her. Maybe she had some other reason for ending it. Perhaps the rumor was just a catalyst of what might have unfortunately happened anyways. Talk to her, though, that's the most important step.

I guess your right but she was pretty pissed with me i hope she calmed down by now. Thanks for the advice(even tho this wasnt in the advice board)

185706[/snapback]

No problem, advice doesn't always have to be asked for.