xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
philipdupreez

What Is Love All About Is Love a sub-conscious decision

I broke 3 years ago with a girlfriend of 4 years. It was a great relationship, but we just grew apart. So the there was no bad break-up, but it got me thinking. Now when it comes to love that is all I can think about. Is love not just sub-conscious decision we make to be with some that we feel comfortable with, because we as human beans can?t be alone. We need company. Or is it something bigger, something we will never understand. And if love is so great and wonderful why is there more broken heart out there than in love people. :P

I have the exact same question. I think most people do. I think love is when you feel comfortable around that person and even in the bad moments. The same goes for the other person. This is my opinion what I think.

Like you said, as we are human beings we need, and we search for company, and no one, no matter how weird someone is can not live keeping themselves outside of some kind of social life... When it comes to love, I can not answer on that question, just because , like you, I don't know the answer... But I think that no one ever will know whether the love is just something that we feel as a result of some biochemical processes, or is it something higher, something wonderfull... It is like all thise questions about God existance... Anyway, we should not bother ourselves with those questions,but just enjoy that thing, that "sweet, sweet love" as some people would say...

Love has a broad meaning. we can love our parent, our bestfriends, our neighbor. But love to opposite sex that you feel the right person is the most marvelous and excruciating feeling to be encountered especially both of you had been through an intimate moments. Love is not the reason why we feel painful when broken hearted. It is a matter of mind conditioning. You feel pain because of your boundary are being enlarge or in simple thought you made that person become part of you. So its really painful being taken something from yourself. "And if love is so great and wonderful why is there more broken heart out there than in love people."We people experience more heart breaks because we looking for the right person that we feel comfortable to be with for the rest of our life. Love is really a wonderful thing happen to every one of us.

love............ love comes with different reason, different agenda and different satisfaction and needs..when you love somenoe or something its becuase of a reason.. you love her becuase she has a beautiful smile, she is kind and whatever... but if she will losss those characteristics or maybe you will los interest on those things then love will slowly fade away for it has no reason anymore...if you love a girl becuase she is so beautiful.. will you love her still if she will los her beauty? there might be a chance you will still love her but not becuase of her beauty anymore but by some other things or characteristics you find attractive and worth loving for... as long as you don't lost interest you will continue loving.. and if it happened that you are losing love and still want to cling into it... find someting about her that will interest you again and will inspire you to love her once more..................

Hi:I think it is a subcouncious phenomenon. When u feel very comfortable with somebody and your values and outlook on life is similar, I think it fosters love.I don't really believe "opposites attract".Sunkist

And if love is so great and wonderful why is there more broken heart out there than in love people.

185539[/snapback]

Because it's too common to fall in love with someone who doesn't reciprocate your emotions, or people hold such high standards that they can't see the people who truly love them back.