xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The_Angel

The First Referendum On Gun Ownership In The World

Brazil is not at war with anyone, nor is there a civil war in the country, but there are more gun deaths here than in any other country. :P

Some years ago, Brazilians marched for gun control. They wanted to bring pressure on the National Congress in Brasilia to speed up the approval of a new gun law to try to reduce the number of deaths.

The result from all that campaing is coming soon: next month we will decide whether to ban the sale of guns in a national referendum. Oh well.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

My new computer has been shutting itself off and I haven't been on very often. I miss you guys. :P

yeah i don't see that ever happening to many government officials getting paid of by the columbian drug lords to let that happen. but would be interesting if it did succed.

great :P good luck on the referendum... by the way, did you notice that the article says that the brazilian arms industries lobby received additional funds from the US National Rifle Association?

you have to love the support of the NRA "roflmao" now i would be shocked if the NRA decided it was time to ban the use of fire arms in the US.