xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

About My Status Now about my life

we know you still exsist, g-man, you have been a influential member here at Xisto.com for the longest, their is always a ray of light at the end of a dark tunnel, believe me i been there and done that, you can get out of this slumpGO GUANGDIAN GO GUANGDIAN :Pand to quote some famous words "or we will beat the inspiration back into." and we got the weapons of inspiration too use.(points to a ucket of bats and chains)

Life is sad. Painful and most of the time hopeless. But in our deepest sadness we must draw our strength.Turn sadness and despair into rage.Learn from it.Let rage be your inspiration to stand up and gather ourselves.You should remember that there is no life after this one ends. You only have this life.Stand up and take what is left in your life and from it build a life that may not be as beautiful as the previous one but yet worth living.As you move along do no forget that your sadness and pain is better teacher than pleasure and joy.

thank you,you two members.but i 'm just so down.i think i just no choice but continue stand the sadness.i'm not ever happy even one day in some years of mine.i just don't know how to get out.there is no way...

well best thing to do is set a priority list, talk to people about the problems you are having and somewhere in between the lines you will find your answer. thats what happen to me last month and look at me now.

Guangdian, man... Don't let yourself be draged down by the sadness. If you allow it to take you over, nothing good can come out of it. But as someone before me said, you should draw strength from this bad situation, and be stimulated to make things better... Now, I know this sounds a little cliche, and you might think "it's easy for you to say that", but believe me... We've all been there, at one time or the other...

I also lost my job few months back, in february actually, and was devastated. I slowly closed my self to others, and spent my days sitting trapped between 4 walls, just being sad, and depressed. Then, I saw the light on the end of the tunnel. No, I'm not saying I found god, I found a friend, when I least expected to. This friend of mine, helped me gather my self, and forced me to go and look for a job. And indeed, only three or four weeks later, I found a new job, and what a job it is... It's what I always wanted to do, I'm a programmer, I'm still with that company, and I don't plan to leave... I'm going off topic now...

What I'm saying is, you shouldn't give up on everything, we've all had our bad days, and we all got over them, in some way. You should open your eyes, there is a true friend for all of us somewhere, and I know there is a friend for you out there, who is waiting to get you out of your bad mood.

And believe me, here at Trap, we KNOW you are here... Though we rarely cross posts, I know for you, and I often read you posts... So, get your head up, pick yourself up, and go out in the world, 'cause, even though we think it's horrible world (and it is), it is also a wonderfull world...

Someone said "work cures all wounds"... And I agree... Go out, find yourself some hobby, and work will come along, and you will slowly start to forget all the bad things... I know I have...

It's gonna be OK, man, don't give up :( we're here for you :P

As Saint_Michael said

GO GUANGDIAN GO GUANGDIAN

:P

Hey, guangdian. I know life is hard, you should try to relativize your problems. Think of the good things you have in your life to make the ones you don?t have or the bad things smaller.Keep your mind busy doing things that you like, your hobbies, sport, etc. If you are standing in a sofa you?ll begin to think and think and you would only think of your problems.I hope you?ll recover soon. Good luck :P

g-man your not bother us by letting us know of your problems, i posted several of my own problems here on the forums and i got some good responses out of, if you need to chat contact me at msn or yahoo and lay down the 411 on your problems, i have help many members here on the forums and they could vouch that i have help them out so let us know whats going on.

Hey, Cheer up!!Sometimes life gets difficult. But that doesn't mean that you have lost your existence. Fight! You know you have it in yourself. Believe in yourself...and people will believe in you!Tomorrow is another day. Forget about things in the past, and do the best for now.You still have lotsss of support from this comunity and you are not alone.