xisto Community
alive

Words Of Wisdom What Keeps You Going?

Hi, Ok so right now things are going too well for we. I was just wondering what it is that keeps you going in the mornings? What is it that gets you out of bed when the alarm clock goes off, what is it that puts you to sleep at night? What words or sayings do you use to help you out in life, and how do you motivate yourself to just keep on rolling? Personally, the only thing I can enjoy about school is being with my mates. I ain't too kean on it to be honest, but some of my favourite quotes to help out with the day are:Train Hard, Fight Easy.You gotta learn to crawl, before you learn to walk.Lifes A Journey, Not A DestinationWell, those are mine, what are yours?Thanks for your time, Sean Webber (alive).

what keeps me going?what keeps me going is the idea that i have to live becuase im alive.that there is no life after this.that even life seem hopeless but still i have a few things in life to experience.that even if i am in despair i still hope for something good will happen for me.the idea that there are people out there that is suffering more than i am now and there suffering is so great that there only desire is to live, nothing more. No dreams no, no hope not even fantasy but simly the urge to live because it is human instinct to exist.

Hey Saga, That was a truly fantastic post. Really tought provoking. Nicely Done. Sean.

It has to be Douglas Adams as far as I am concerned:In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and was widely regarded as a bad move.The answer to life, the universe and everything is forty-two.But more seriously, I think it's those eternal lines from Frost's poem (sorry if this post is getting too cliche):The woods are tempting, dark and deepBut I have promises to keepAnd miles to go before I sleepAnd miles to go before I sleep.[Forget the punctuation, sorry.]I could go on forever, so I think I will stop here.[No, that's not a quote, I meant that :ph34r: ]

hmm, what keeps me going?You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't.My thoughts every morning is this could be my last day here. I'd better go piss off as many people as I can. Life's too short to spend it being lazy. Work hard and play harder. Do nothing half assed.

Hey, Sayings that keep my going... huum... I have splenty of them ,but I will give you the three main one's that I live my life by:+++ Train Hard, Fight Easy ++++++ Life's A Journey, Not A Destination ++++++ Nothing Is For Certain, That Is The Only Certain Thing I Know For Sure +++Thanks for your time, Achieve.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things i can, and Wisdom to know the difference.

I have a plaque (right word? plaquerd?) that has that, And in a weird way i have always lived by that, even before i really read it (i hardly ever cared for it when i was a kid, i just had it because it was given to me)

I am a guilty person and sometimes i dwell on things that have happened in the past, and these words tend to help me realize i cannot live entirely in my past, and i cant change everything.

Actually.. I'd give you something with an opposite meaning..."Why are we dying to live when we're only living to die?" ...Actually it could work for both meanings really.. But really.. Anyone who's perfected English can connect two things no matter what they are.

Live like you're going to die today,

Plan like you're going to live Forever.

I beleive the correct quote is

Live like you'll die tommorow, Learn like you'll live forever-Chinese Proverb

That's always how ive heard it.

Words to Live( or Die) By:

"Death Is Certain...Life is Not."

Edited by PIPER-4-HIRE (see edit history)