xisto Community
sandbox

Hi Folks!

It's good to be here, thank you t17. Now that I've gotten hooked into the army system I know that I'm here to stay, so hello!I'm an ASP coder and database designer that started out with M$ to simply get 'er done, and now I'm waking up to the wider world of open source (PHP/mySQL/etc.). I'm probably a heck of a lot older (29) than most of you rugrats, so all you fogies better represent! I will do my best to not smell like old people. :P

OMGZ you're twice my age, but you can do cool things in ASP, probably. This equates 30,000 coolness points. Anyways, enjoy the site! If you need any help, I have no life, so I'm almost always online - or you can find a mod to wrassle your way through forum posting. Hope you enjoy your account when you get it! T17 rocks :P

Welcome to Xisto sandbox! Hope to see you posting good quality posts! Don't spam or I shall eat you alive :P Bwahaha.So biskie, if he has 3,000 coolnest points, how many do I have? lol..

A few bazillion. My poor little brain can't count that high.

welcome about to the old people forum we should start a topic for old people only :P.but yeah welcome aboard maube your experiance will help some of the members out.

hi,welcome...thx Xisto the same as a user. :P so awesome ,already more than 10,000 registers have been here.more and more host website set up time by time.

Welcome to Xisto! Yes, T17 is something that people can easily get hook on, alot of forums are. Just long as they're fun, people will keep coming back again and again. I'll say you're old, but since my dad tought me to respect the older ones, I'll be nice, :P I'm only 17 now, but I'm getting there.Again, welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome aboard, sandbox! I think you've found a great community/web hosting service here at Trap 17. The people are friendly and really supportive. Topics and threads abound for whatever may suit your interests, and if it's not there you can start a new discussion. For the record, I'm 35, but I'm certain I don't smell like an old man yet (at least not the last time I checked). Anyway, I digress. Hope you enjoy your stay, have fun experimenting with the open-source software and post as much as you like on the forums.Cheers!

Hi sandbox,Welcome to Xisto forums. Who you calling a "rug rat" ?? :huh: and what is tha smell coming from your post ?? :P:( Just kidding !!! Anyway.. welcome again and as you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. LOst of ASP coders as well. Just post any questions or tutorials or other info you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff. Tips & tricks are always welcome. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friends :( RGPHNX