xisto Community
shadowdemon

Hello Everyone im new

Im wondering if anyone could tell me about this site and how it works and everything. And is the site really as good as it sounds (free php and mySQL servers). Then i was also wondering wat are some of your peoples sites. And anyone got any tips on this site also

The way this site works is simple really.You post, you get "credits" credits per post are not fixed, it depends on the length of your post, spam, such as "Hi" or "asasalkwjkw!" will get deleted sharpish.Once you accumulate these credits you can exchange then for hosting, 10 credits for #1 and 30 for #2, you can upgrade at any time.Credits are also the number of days you can go without posting. For example if you had 9 credits and went away for 8 you would ahve 8 credits when you returned. If you reach 0 credits your hosting it suspended.Its simple really. You can see the number of credits you have on the Forum Index, they are also called "hosting days"And I don't know of any sites or other help I can offer you.Welcome to Xisto, and enjoy your stay.

And may I also add that ALL the things advertised are true, except better. Xisto is the best free hosting I have ever come across. It has cpanel with pre-scripts such as fantastico. It also has shopping cart systems for running a business I guess. You have custom error pages. And you also have site builders such as wordpress and templates like template express. I hope this answers your question. I love showing off Xisto. It is awesome! Have a great day guys.

Credits are also the number of days you can go without posting. For example if you had 9 credits and went away for 8 you would ahve 8 credits when you returned. If you reach 0 credits your hosting it suspended.

185574[/snapback]

Just wanted to point out that if you had 9 hosting credits and went away for 8 days, when you return you'll have 1 hosting credit left. 1 hosting credit = 1 day of free active hosting account.

You should be able to search the forum for other answers but I'll post some key information here:

When you are approved for hosting and activate it, your hosting credit will reset to 2. So initial choice of plan 1 or plan 2 will reset to 2 hosting credits once activated. This is done so that a member does not accumulate hundreds of hosting credits before activating a hosting and only deduct 10 or 30 credits, respectively. If you start with plan 1 and wanted to upgrade to plan 2 later, it'll take additional 30 credits and it WILL reset to 2 hosting credits after the activation--no matter how much you have accumulated.

In my signature area, you'll find some of key topics that every member should read. Please refer to them and if there are more questions, feel free to post.

Welcome dude, hey if you don't get hosted your hosting credits will just gather up and like stay there. Has someone said that already...?Anyways if any time you get "board" :P from posting {lol I'm such a joker;)} just check out the army system..which you might have already or just pop by the shoutbox or something :P

we also have a wonderful growing gfx community going on, its small but hey school start so it will be small until thats over with.but anyways welcome aboard have some fun and remember someone is always watching. :P:P

Hi shadowdemon,Welcome to Xisto. Wow. just noticed the links in Bufalohlp's signature(it's all new since I joined up). That should be very helpful. as you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website. The hosting here at t17 is excellent.. Enjoy your stay & make new friends :huh: RGPHNX