xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
s2city

Socom 1/2 Anyone here play it?

SOCOM is an awesome game, I love it. The online play is amazing...except for the constant a-holes that can't play like normal people and have to go glitch...ugh...but I guess thats the norm for any online gaming environment. But aside from that, the game is so cool. The weapons, sound effects, even physical effects from weapons is awesome.

yea thats nice :rolleyes: Maybe i'll play u sometimes when u'll get on lol. I'll try to get on this week and play you. I cant right now i got football practice. And homework usually i dont like to do.

Socom Is so Tight...Me and Acid Play together we are like brothers on socom.There are like a bunch of retards that love to talk trash and me and acidburn Just OWN THEM ALL YEAHHH

I used to play it. I went by ZEUS. Lol. Anyways. I was a big Socom 2 freak. I ate, breated, and sleeped for Socom 2. i would wake up each morning turn on ps2 and play. ALLL DAY LONG

wow this is odd i know like everyone that posted here.. ZEUS is socomcity, so is editor and acid, then ORION was in DNAS i think and he hated me well ya socom owns all games

Yea.... I used to breath that game.. Nothing could take me away from of it .. ( I was a Glitcher. ) And i was very good at it also. I found most of the glitches there. Me and ORION were always together finding glitches with our clan DNAS. but now that i think of it .. i had no life with socom. All i did was play. Complete Wast of time ya know. But i really do enjoy sitting down and playing wiht all my friends on the game. There very nice people. But Socom 2 is an amazing game No Doubt about that .

My name on Socom 2 is FuStillBetter.On Socom 1 it's RoffleMyWaffleCome give me a try.....I'm sure to win. >_>Oh, and in you need a clan, I'll send you an invite. Just add me to your friends list and we'll play.I've got to know how good you are. ;)

yeah socom2 is a great game! im playin it right now, only thing i dont like is that the graphics could be a bit better. playin legit is fun, and glitching was fun until they made all these gay patches! and stealth, lmao DNAS was a gay clan. IMP is whats up, and we back to, legit and glitchin! bout to be ownin everyone no doubt.