xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
penny665

Simcountry FREE online sim country country game

This game i stumbled upon a little while back. its actually a pretty indepth Country simulation. You have your classic wars, over oil, new population, ect.. You can either play as a CEO of a Company, or a President of a country. Their are 3 free worlds to play on, and 1 pay world. which is $5 a month to play on. also unlocks even more features. this game is so in depth you have to literally run EVERYTHING! Budget, Defense,Offense, Strategic forces, Roads, Hospitals, Schools, Corporations in your country, Transportation, Social securtiy, The Local Market, Common Market, and International Market. Even give you a pretty picture of what your country looks like.

Posted Image

If you are interested in joining the game, there is a Referal program that gives $20 Billion to each person. Just post your email address and i will sent you the Certificate they provide. Then we will both get $20 Billion for our countries or Companies. :P

Or you can check the game out Here

Its an awsome game i play every day. Each day depending on the World you pick your country in runs about 2-4 Game months per day. Please atleast check it out if you like Simulation games.

Remember if you like the sounds of this game and plan on signing up, please concider using my certificate, We BOTH get $20 Billion cash for our countries. Just post here your email address and i will send a certificate to you as soon as i see it.I get no more, no less no matter how many people i give these certificates to. its 20 billion 1 time deal for each. so im not trying to get easy referrals, im just trying to get us some extra cash :P

This sounds like a simulator game that is for sure. :P Well it sounds like it could be a good game. But the way the website they made it look it does not look that intresting to me. So this does not look like a good game to me in my eyes.

This sounds like a simulator game that is for sure. :P Well it sounds like it could be a good game. But the way the website they made it look it does not look that intresting to me. So this does not look like a good game to me in my eyes.

185532[/snapback]

Dont base the game on how the website looks, please. if you like simulation games and war, country running games, please!!! check this game out! :P

I played this game for years, it's very interesting for those that like a good simulation and strategy/management game.You can play president of a country or CEO of an enterprise.It's gets better and better everyday, now they accept users improvement ideas and they actually implement them.The look of the site can be a little bit disencouraging for those that start playing but believe the data showed onscreen is the game itself, no more graphics needed, the aspects of country management (education, health, employment, social security, finance and corps, defence, transportation and water systems) it is just great to be able to balance the quality of all this services in the country, having to take care of costs and incoming from taxes either from citizens or corporations. And at last when your country is in good shape in all these aspects start thinking about conquering an empire, country after country.You are also able to start Federations of countries and Common Markets to contract resources, and of course by joining them know the other countries presidents and corporations CEO's.I totally recommend this game but only for strategy/management lovers, if you prefer good graphics instead of good gameplay just forget everything I said!

That sounds like a cool game. I'll think about joining. I'm already on so many sites, and I have lots of things to do and manage on top of that. :lol:

I have decided that I want to try this game, but I figure that i might as well do someone a favor by doing this. :P So if anyone that will be playing this for a while, not someone that will quit in like a month, will send me certificate I will use it and join. This way I am having fun and Helping Mankind!! I'd perfer if you'd send me one penny but I'll accept any. :P

I've been playing it for a couple of weeks now and I think its a darn good game. Now at first I was a touch overwhelmed by it all and it is like running a country but now I am on top of it I am starting to develop and although I am finding it hard to get my hiring and production up I am confident that will work itself out soon.It is a very in-depth game where you have to think tactically, Do I attack an unowned country? Do I attack wait to build up my military, What do I do? but once you have your country on its feet (or baby feet as the case is for me) it really starts getting interesting because now I am expanding to build up my empire and get more citizens for my cooperations.Definitely a game a tactician should play. Now just for a quick note I was put off by the home page but its far better than it looks.-Dan Carter

TITLE: SIMCOUNTRY is lame.

Simcountry

You plan on giving 20Billion to someone who joins? LOL That is like a Penny in this game. My main country has a budget that is like 13 Trillion. So your giving them 20 billion. LOL

I have spent over $200 in this game because at first I liked it. But after 168 clicks to make 7 votes on 7 people was the END OF THE ROPE for me.

There are no empire controls so when you have more then one country and/or enterprises it gets very TIME CONSUMING.

In this game you can buy Gold Coins which you can spend on your countries and entprises and the corporations that they own.

Overall this game just sucks.

-reply by Player on Golden Rainbow