xisto Community
brawler

Influence For Username self-explanitory

I got this idea from the thread towards OpaQue influence.What is the influence for your usernamemy username is Brawler because thats the name of my favourite plane in the game Total Annihilation. Thats the username i use for everything now.

I chose mine to remind myself to not take things too seriously. I tend to get paralyzed online because I don't want to offend anyone, but it helps to remember to play around every now and then.

Well my username is Mayank and I got influenced by my name only! he he he...yes Mayank is my real name....it means Moon, it's a Hindi name.

Mine is just my name, but shortened. My real name is Rob Valkass, and my username is rvalkass. I always use it, mainly because its easy to remember :P and it will always work, as I don't know anyone else who has the surname Valkass (apart from my family).

My got influenced by my name,, yippee. It's so boring and unoriginal but who cares... It use to be Bexa.. which was a nickname a cute boy just to call me.

Well - littleweseth is composed of three parts. Little, wes, and eth, each of which was arrived at in the process of decding a name for a bnet account.The wes bit comes from my big brother's nickname, wes. Simple enough. Little comes from me bieng his younger brother. That gives littlewes. Then, seeing as i was 11/12 and misguided, i decided 'that needs to sound more *medieval-ish*'. as I was a diablo addict, and hence came forth the 'eth', from the bowels of the collective.Littleweseth. Heh. No-one else is stupid enough to have something like that, or twelve chars long - but I, at 11, was an idiot and thought it was cool. Q.E.D.

The first time I heard My Chemical Romance's song "I'm not okay, (I promise)" was about a year ago or so. One part that stuck out in the song was:

You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed

I really wanted to know what the word Frayed meant so I looked it up in the dictionary and it means "To become worn away". I really liked the word so it stuck. My username was going to be FrayedWings if Frayed was taken because FrayedWings takes to long to type. So I guess cheesy music influenced my name, I kid.

Cerb is short for Cerberus, the Greek/Roman 3 headed dog that guards the gates of Hades. I've always found the creature to be neat, and therefore, use Cerb for most everything now. When it's taken, I use some variation of it. My email is cerberi@gmail.com.

thats is well saint-michael is the name of the archangel michael and its also my first name so BAM!!! thats how i use it.

most people are infuleced by there name :( but i dont want to put my username as Danny and my last name is long :( i just chosed mine i used to use another username but decided to change to Microsoft, cause it sounded cool :P

My Ex-Girlfriend found me to be tempermental when messed with (not by her, of course) but I'm quick to the defense, and even quicker to the offense. I know of several animals that are like this, but none of them look as cool as the panda.. plus, girls love pandas, they're all cute.That's Mr. PandaChristopher D. Merchant