xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SeraphofShadows

'ello All

Welcome to Xisto :P Seraph. Good to have you with us. Please tell us more about your interests, likes.. dislikes :-) And how did you find Xisto.com.Please stick by the rules and make genuine good posts.. do not spam.

Welcome to Xisto :P Seraph. Good to have you with us. Please tell us more about your interests, likes.. dislikes :-) And how did you find Xisto.com.

Please stick by the rules and make genuine good posts.. do not spam.

184976[/snapback]

Hehe...the first response to my first post is by THE admin, always a good sign. :(

Well my main interests lie in music and anime. Music because it's a great form of expression and entertainment, and anime because Japanese cartoons just seem to be a lot more real than most things on TV nowadays. I found out about Xisto from that ever spreading wildfire that is Myspace.com.

As for spamming, no need to worry there; I'm much too reserved that.

welcome to the club, yeah we hae many many many topics of intrest, let me guess your college degree is in some sort of computer field? if not that i must be off.but anyways welcome enojy the people, topics, and hosting. :P:(

Seems to me that everyone here's in some Computing field for College, besides myself.Welcome Seraph- Wish you luck in your ventures.My Degrees will be in the following - Double Major - Business/Entrepreneurship & Psychology.Panda