xisto Community
sonorama

About Coming Back With A Cheater how many of you would do it?

It is -i guess- a hard thing to do, specially if you really love that person. For me at least it took me so long to realize that it is not very healthy to re-start a relationship with someone you hardly trust.

A few years ago, i remember my ex GF used to cheat me with one of those so called friends. I never realized it at all in that time, and then when someone ( this guy's best friend ) told me, in some way it didnt surprise me, but it really hurt... so I couldn't leave her... which I regret a lot now...

So, please, tell me how many of you would re start a relationship with a cheater...

Cheers!! :P

I would avoid it because I don't like things going awry. But just make sure that person knows you're there for them, that you care. Ask them out to dances, to movies, and gradually the both of you may build up trust. Just make sure that she's not with someone first.

well i would say it depends on the type of relationship you have, if it is nothing but sex she or he will cheat on you, but if it is a deep relationship then it will be possible to forgive, but the trust would have to be rebuild, but of course if its been going on for months and then you just find out by someone else dump them and tell them to get lost.

well, tell her if you can start fresh. like from the start and like it never happen, but i personally wouldnt cause it doesnt feel good being with a person who cheated you. imagine she might do it again :P

ok don't get mad at me, here comes my opinion about these stuff: i would never come back and be girlfriend of someone who cheated on me by two simply causes; the first one is that if i do that i would be saying goodbye to my dignity (from my point-of-view) and second because this guy would seem that if he cheates on me again i would forgive him, after all i forgive him ne?

Hey dont go back to the cheater. Remember "There's a lot of fish in the ocean"! Sorry to say but dont be stupid to stick your self to that person. Make your life more meaningful. Make women chase you not chasing them. lol

Make women chase you not chasing them.

This is the definite line we shold follow... :huh::P
I would neve cheat on my girlfriend. If I dont like her and love her anymore I would rather tell her that and broke up with her in peace, than to avoid the truth and make up some stupid stories and cover my tracks... There is a lot of fish in the ocean, like it says... And never return to cheaters... That is really like saying goodbye to your dignity...

My first and only love had cheated on me twice. I took him back and tried to make it work. I quickly learned that once a cheater always a cheater. I had trust issues before him but I always gave him the benefit of the doubt. I gave so much of myself for him and got nothing good in return. I will never give another cheater a chance. I don't even care if he is my husband. He is will have no place left in my heart or in my life. Everyone deserves better than to be with a man or woman who lies, cheats and decieves. To everyone who is thinking about taking back a cheater pl don't. Love yourself more than your significant other and walk away. For your sake and peace of mind let the relationship go. Even if you have kids leave because alot of adults and parents do nto realize that kids see, know and understand more than they think. My mom stayed with my dad who was a cheater and abuser for us kids but the whole time we were praying for her to just leave. She felt she was doing right by staying for her kids sake but we would have doen anything to be away from that situation. You are hurting you kids more by staying with a liar and cheate rthan staying. take it from a child who has lived this life.

Hi:Tough call.I suppose it depends on if you are married or not. If single, I would probably move on. If somebody single is straying, it is only signs of more problems ahead, and would not go back. But it would really depend on the specifics.If married, it is a bit more difficult decision at that point. There may be children involved, and community property, and a long history. But again, it depends on the specifics.I would never trust a man who cheated to be with me however. I would know, once a cheater...always a cheater. If he was cheating on somebody to be with me, then once he was with me, same thing would happen. Thus, he would eventually cheat on me.Sunkist

So, please, tell me how many of you would re start a relationship with a cheater...

Cheers!! ^_^

184923[/snapback]

Well if you think Love is divine, Love is chast, Love is unique, you wil automatically restart the relationship. Everybody are sinners.

Of course if is hard to forgive her. But we can take this as a lesson. What I feel is we will remain in our gentleness. Cheating is her nature, let her keep cheating, forgiving in my nature, let me keep forgiving.

It is ethical one to stand in my nature while she is standing in her nature. Am I reasonable? If you think this is hard, oh my god...I have nothing to say more except to read the life od Hosea the propeht. ^_^

I've never been cheated. I've cheated my boyfriend once. But it was a long story. I still have feelings for one other person and that'll never go away because he was my first.Anyway, in the beginning I thought my bf wasn't serious and I was young, so I was very naive. I thought...ooh well...we beb breeaking up month later anyway and you know...just thinking stupid etc.It wasn't planned or anything. The boy I cheated him with often comes to my sisters house because he is close to her bf. So, it's not that I could avoid him orsomething cause we had to sleep in the same room...and we hadnt seen eachother for a long time. But anyway, after I cheated I imediately broke up with my bf, cause I felt like I was very wrong doing what I did, ofcourse. After 2 weeks I told him everything, because we kept coming back together. I told him I still got feelings for the other boy. He almost cried for me! And at that point I finally figured out he really loved me.I was so impressed that he still wanted me back. And I started to get to know him better, and I start loving him back. Since then I never cheated him again, cause he showed me (even after what I did) he would do anything to stay with me. I can understand why people cheat if they were in the same thing as me. But not, when people just do it fr one nightstand with someone you don't even know...plus...when cheating when you KNOW your bf/gf loves you and you are for a long time together. And you promised not to cheat ever.okay don't ever do it....

Hey dont go back to the cheater. Remember "There's a lot of fish in the ocean"!

Sorry to say but dont be stupid to stick your self to that person.

Make your life more meaningful.

Make women chase you not chasing them. lol

191788[/snapback]

Yeah, right! That is exactly what we all men should do now. But guess what? I think it definitely is up to women to decide when to start and finish a relatiionship (in most of the cases, surely)...

Cheers!!! :P

i will definitely move on, a girl isn't worth enough for me to take her back.. especially after she cheated on me... with a FRIEND. If we did go back together, our relationship will be full of suspicions. I would feel like she is using me and i don't think i could take that. Too much for me, so it's better off if i just move on to a different girl. I'm sure there are many that are HOT and better than her.Final line is I WILL NEVER GO BACK.