xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thecatcart

Too Much Homework! I have too much homeworkWhat about you?

Aww... that stinks! I just started high school and I get hardly any homework, but I do a lot of studying. I get less homework now than I did when I was younger.Maybe your teacher's just tough since it's the beginning of the school year. I hope she lightens up... there's nothing I hate more than not having any free time.

I know one person who did not do any of the homework his teacher assigned. None of them! And guess what, he...failed the class. It's okay, homework builds your character and prepares you for college (assuming you're not yet in college).

Yeah, they do give too much homework. My science teacher assigns me one hour of homework, saying that she gives us barely, any homework. Math assigns me one hour and a half of homework. I have alot more classes, the all assign homework. Guess what? All I do in my life during the weekdays are wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, eat, sleep.Pretty boring, huh? Homework just took up everything.

My AP World History teacher likes to hand out homework but she doesn't teach it in class. We're expected to read at home and do work based on that when we get to school. It's all pretty mindblowing because I find it easiest to learn when I can actively participate in a discussion about that, when I have a layout for my notes. Oh, and she absolutely loves to hand out homework.

yea, my teacher does that well not this year but other years, and only some teachers, about 2-3 years ago i had a teacher that we dint do anything O_O really... all we did is eat chinise food which the students bought through the teacher she went to buy her lunch and buy for students, well the students had to pay. It was a math class the good thing is we dint do anything :( so its totally oposite to doing alot :P i hate work, especially homework >.< oh well.

Dam I hate lazy teachers, getting by on a few lessons the whole year and just leaving the rets up to you. I only have 3 classes this symester (I took a "spare" 2nd period) and I already have too much homework.

Well, I don't mind work in school, as long as it doesn't lead up to 7 hours of HOMEwork.I wouldn't want to just play all day in school. That would just be messed up.Once a while wouldn't hurt though. :P

I heard 2hours of homework is mandatory, but i dont think they meant 2 hours for each class. But, i would usually do my homework during classtime. My teachers wouldnt allow me to do my homework in class neither.

Ech,I have tons of homework all the time, but not enough that I have NO free time.I'm in this odd international studies program, that's like the AP courses, just without the AP in front of it (those are like college prep classes, we get a college credit when we finish the class :P).But each teacher has their own way-Biology- Simple homework so far.. different types of biology, i'm writing a paper now on Ichtyology (sp? Study of fish, I only remember it because my girlfriend is Ichtyphobic.(sp?)).History - Barely anything, she's too cool, not just because of this tho.English - Papers, annoying essays, etc. Evil woman.Calculus - Nothing yet, another cool teach.Chinese - Studying, carrying on convo's in other classes, or in the hallway with other chinese people :( that's fun.Computer Apps - LMAO, what a joke, I own that class. On the third day, teach had me telling the class about virus-protection. (What gayness)Health class- another joke, I can teach sex-ed.. ahem..But that's my life.. and i make sure I have time for my various 'activities'.Panda

I think that I will just list the faults/homework habbits of my teachers:Math: the teacher does not explain it and he hands out homework like candy even if we get classtime it is still alot of workScience: this class is fineArt: this class is fine for now because we haven't started the real work yetEnglish: we have to read for a half hour a day even if she gives us a report and she gives us no warning about quizes so we can't studyComputers: the teacher is a little mean but its the funnest class I haveHistory: the teacher hates my friendI want less homework and more time to post here!

OH man.. Do you get homework homework or coursework homework? I hate writing essays and doing these crappy projects the teachers set. I mean we hav eover 10 subjects which means at least one a week homework from each one and like..woah.. It builds up to a lot!! I HATE lazy teachers we got some hench ugly one called Miss Lawson who luckily we don't have.

I don't even know yet. I have only gone to 3 out of the 9 school days so far. I bet I have a lot of home work now. I don't really care for home work at the first two months, I can do it quickly. Projects usually screw me up though, I tend to waste all my time doing something other then the project and it ends up not getting done so I then have that for home work then that's usually when my home work starts really piling up.