xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunny

Trap17 Members Count Croses 5000 Mark. 5000 user mark crosed.

Congratulations!!!

Now the Xisto has a member base of more than 5000 people.

We have 5,001 registered members

That's a great news for all of us.

Once agian, Hip Hip Hurray.

I remember the day i registered, in january. There were only half of the members that are now (around 2300 if in remember well). After searching for more the 2 weeks for a great free hosting provider I finally found it. I was a bit afraid at first with the "posting required" sign. Also I freaked out when i saw the cpanel for the first time beeing my fisrt encounter with the "webmasters desk"...Anyway Xisto has grown and prospered I may say... OpaQue can confirm that...To 10,000 members Xisto."Live long and prosper" Xisto

w00t! 5,000 active members. Go Opa! I'm only member 3709, to think we're now into 11,000 members in the user number thingy.

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Moving to alerts, don't think I'll be allowed though. I can :P Thought I'd get a permission denied error or somethin'
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

I totally swear trap has hit 5,000 or is that somewhere else? Because loads of members got deleted because they weren't active,Lets hope these new people are really active... I'm member 1,000 and something.. ahaha :P

yeah this is the 3rd time trpa17.com has hit 5000 member we almost hit 10k before filtering out the dead user list.but yeah if 5000 people posted daily here BW would be sky rocketing like it was nothing.

What an amazing news! I have to congratulate Xisto for it's excellent work on the internet. I hope more members join us, and start posting in the forums. The Xisto community is so great! Keep up the good work.

horray for Xisto.com!!!! over 5,000 members?! that's a whole lot!!! hopefully we get more people to post on the boards :P Xisto is such an exellent host, that's why so many people are signing up!!! go Xisto!!!

WRONG!

Right now, A Total of 11,768 Members have Registered!

Our members have made a total of 164,621 posts

We have 5,021 registered members

The newest member is SeraphofShadows

Most users ever online was 464 on Jul 30 2005, 12:21 AM

We Prun members, so that only those members are counted at this forum who have actually contributed something. We are not interested in false Show off ;-)

Heh, I remember back when we reached 500 members, and then finally 1,000. It was quite a milestone at the time.Anyway, well done to site staff for keeping 5,000 people coming back to Xisto.

yeah, Congrats to the whole of Xisto, Opaque, the admins, the moderators and last but not the least all the members of the community. The effort put in by everyone has made this community prosper and here wishing it all the best for the future... I have been here for almost a year now and joined when there were about 1800 members... The quality here has made me and lot of other members come back for more unlike a few other communities where lot of spam and senseless moderation is the way...Way to go..Cheers.

congratulations...as a hosted member have stayed in Xisto for ages,but not be very active usually :P.our community has own 5000 members,very exciting,more and more thread posted everyday to hot forum and host self web for free. hope everything goes well...

I must say that this is awsome!! :P I liked the whole principe of Xisto from the first time i saw it...I didn't really know if I'd be able to post enough, but now I see this ain't a problem, because there are so many nice ppl around here who now a lot and this makes it a loot easier to communicate and post...I think that Xisto is about to have 10000 in the next year! Anyone wanna bet?? :(