xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icemarle

My New Sig Strawberry_icemarle

It's that Strawberry_icemarle sig. I decided to give it a little more spice. I don't exactly think it's the best it can be, but it looks fine so far. What do you guys think? It looks like I upgraded the style from the 2 previous sigs above it. Any suggestions? Should I replace or add something? I really think I need to do something else with it. :P

Yeah, it is. :( Well, she's one of the main characters in a not-so-well-known anime called "Galaxy Angels". I happen to be a fan of the anime, they look as it they wait to be sigged, so I just can't resist... :P

Not really my taste in sigs, but hey, everyone has different tastes. I think they need a border to define them a little better, that way they will stand out no matter what the color of the page they are on.

your style yet amazes me again marle, i would have lost the bevel to it the text style that you in your first 2 where good as well, but keep it up, you got some good stuff going, actually heard of galaxy angels, correct me if im wrong but the girl with monocule eye ware is the leader i think.

OK then, I'll put a border. I just came home from school, and I'm a bit sleepy right now... Anyway, I profile them because I feel like they're actual flavors. Like Vanilla, she may seem bitter, but she's actually sweet once you get to know her nice side. Mint, she may seem to high and mighty, but she can add a little freshness in the team. Milfeulle, she's so sweet and naive, but she has this good side of helping people. Well, I feel that people should know about their personalities. I sometimes feel like them because I'm usually cold at school, and somewhat clever. I also become happy-go-lucky when I'm home. So I call them my flavors. Someone once made fun of me and thought I was icecream because of my nickname :P Anyway, I decided to make different flavors of myself, most commonly seen on IRC. Anyway, I just couldn't resist the urge of profiling. I'll update that sig when I have time. For now... *blinks* I feel so sleepy... *ZzZz*