xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CopperZepher

A Girl That Is Impossible

You know, I never thought I would be on a Web Hosting Forum, asking for advice on asking a girl out. But I guess theres soo many people here, that maybe someone here can help.(Just a beginning note, I'm 15) There is this girl that I have liked since early June, and it's now early September. I met this girl on the school bus, which means she lives kinda near me, I don't live in an exactly big city, it's actually an island. I've known her for a few years now, and whenever I see her, or she sees me, I can talk to her and whatever, it's not like shes some random girl I like. I guess you could say we're friends. Now, I cannot think of any possible situation on how to ask her out. I have had one girlfriend in the past, and I found out a couple days ago she was cheating on me from the start, then she dumped me Valentine's day. It was not exactly a relationship, as it only lasted 6 days. So this girl I like now, shes 16, and drives, and I have yet to get my Learner's Permit (you have to be 15.5 in the state of Washington). Now, I know I might be a little young, but not too much.If you want to know more, please ask questions, the more I can help you the more you can help me.P.S. For some reason, for the last few days (school just started, maybe thats the reason), I just can't seem to get her off my mind. I don't know, but yeah.

Hey are you sure you want to go out wid her?

If you do then you need to ask her out like "as friends" to like your house or somthing and get to know her more because... like you said in your post you went out with another for 6 days and she was cheating on you- that kinda means you rushed into things and she wasnt that interested. Then if that went well ask her if she enjoyed herself- if she says yes them say that we could do that more (and the more she sees you the more she will lyk you)

on the other hand if she says no then theres no chemistry or you were soO boring and uninteresting you get me

AND DONT RUSH INTO THINGS THAT COULD MAKE YOUR PARENTS HAVE WHITE HAIR hint hint lol :P

keep me posted if all that does help because im a whizz at love

if she is a friend i highly suggest you keep it that way, until she makes that choice. Because if you guys are friends and she only likes you as a friend, when you do ask her out and if she says no, where you guys go then?Just act like you dont care to a point, MAKE HER FLIRT WITH YOU! that is KEY! trust me its going to kill you, but if you stand even the slightest chance this is your best way to go about it. If shes goes a week or so without flirting, ask her to goto the movies or something. chicks are always suckers for a good movie...anyway thats my 2 cents im not a professional or anything lol :P but i have been around i guess you could say lol.

Heres what you do:Find a cat (kittens are better)Dip it in a colourful pot of pain (you can use differnt colours on the same cat)Leave it for 24 hours to dry.Put a ribbon on its head.Put cat in box, with a lovely poem on a card.Put box into mailbox,.Throw stones at her house.Run from the police.Allow a few days to pass, and then get married.Simple as really.

I think you should get to know her more as a friend before doing anything. It seems like you talk occasionally, so it's a good idea to talk to her more often to at least find out what you like about her. I know you think you're not too young, but there is plenty of time, trust me. You are both young and it's not likely she'll settle down anytime soon. If you truly like her become a good friend to her first, that way both of you will grow up and learn more about each other without becoming involved too early.

Well I muts say these are all great tips, better than anything the people I know from where I live. I think I'm going to go with the whole becoming better friends. But that's another thing, I have yet to be able to drive (I'm not saying I don't know how :P just that I'm not allowed to), and she drives. So if I some how magically get her to go to a movie with me, do I just have to show up much earlier than her? Also, she works like a block away from the theater, so I could "pick her up" lol.

Hey bro, I have been at that age, so I am going to help you straight out. All you have to do is dress up good, don't overdo it, but you now, be casual and nice. Then, one a nice day, when you feel that she is feeling good, go near her and start some kind of a conversation. After that, when you have started a good conversation, just pop in the line: would you like to go out with me sometime? then, set up some date, and meet her. So what! you can't drive. Just ask her that would she like to go with you, and she MIGHT say that you could come with her on car. so, I hope this has been helpful. forget about the friends thing, takes too long!

Haha, patience can sometimes be a B&$@%. But I don't want to rush into things. And I can totally agree with you on the looking nice, I don't want to look like my usual hobo me (not really a hobo). But obviosuly I'm not going to go suit suit. And, what about my hair? I don't usually do anything to it except comb it. I don't use any special gel or anything. Also, my inside contacts tell me shes a Control Freak. Now from the name, I can assume what it means, but could I get a better definition of "Control Freak"? She doesn't seem like one, so I don't think it's that bad... but... you never know.

haha just remember nothing is impossible. Control freaks are what the name states..Someone who like to control other people and is a FREAK about it. It isn't good when you don't like to be with her ALWAYS and do everything she tells you to but it IS good if you like that kind of girl.

Yeah lol. I have always liked girls, been rejected, and then just went into at least 3 weeks of just not caring about anything and getting bad grades. And actually, the girl I liked before this one (the girl who told me shes a control freak) was a girl named Becca, and no, it wasn't you I hope. So after I stopped liking her, we were just friends... until like 3 days ago, when I sent her a text message, that was supposed to be a joke, but only one person knew it was a joke, and now all her friends want to hurt me, and she just doesn't want to talk to me. But I see her staring at me at lunch. But this isn't about her, this about the girl I like now right?

I definately agree about keeping yourself looking good. I once dated a guy who was OK looking, but i hated the way he did his hair (really stiff/crunchy, too much gel) and suggested he quit using it & just style it naturally. WOW what a difference! He ended up being a real hottie! :P Natural is definately better in my opinion. But he was soooo needy. Nothing screams "desperate" more than that! If she truly is a control freak (and this isn't just something that your "ex" said because she was jealous you are now OVER HER) I would take the advice to get to know her better as friends before trying for something more. Just spending time with her, getting to know her should be enough if you really LIKE her and don't just want to get your tongue down her throat. Sorry if that's a bit graphic, but I've been 15 and know the hormones have a huge pull on your emotions.--Jane