xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Homer

A Pretty Good Easy Way To Make Some Money runescape./

well if you have like runescape accounts or so and stuff. you should make like new accounts and then make them members (5 USD a month) auto the acc and forget about it. move money to a legit character. ya u lose the 5 bucks per acc but you can make about 150 bucks for each char a month. well if you thieve guards for a whole month about 1 million= 5 USD a day.

Evil Homer,Sep 11 2005, 05:12 AM]

well if you have like runescape accounts or so and stuff. you should make like new accounts and then make them members (5 USD a month) auto the acc and forget about it. move money to a legit character. ya u lose the 5 bucks per acc but you can make about 150 bucks for each char a month. well if you thieve guards for a whole month about 1 million= 5 USD a day.

184575[/snapback]

i don't really like the idea cuz its not really working I guess ..........................................................

my opion this isn't working well enough ......... I haven't tried it but i know runescape etc ............ wouldn't work :s srr anyway nice try

Grtzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I stopped playing Runescape about 2 years ago, and i quit with a crap load of party hats and stuff, so one of my friends tells me how much they are worth now and i was like "wow". So i was bored and all and I went to ebay to see how much one million gp was worth, and at the time it was 20 bucks for ONE MILLION. So the first thing i did was sell my white party hat, which is worth 50m.So i put 30m of it on eBay and it freakin sold with a Buy It Now Option for FIVE HUNDRED BUCK!!!!!!!!!!(500) OMFG, i still have like 6 party hats left, so all in all the easiest way to make money on runescape was to have played years ago, and banked up on rare items, that THEY PRACTICALLY GAVE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not to mention a good account can go for about $200, which is what im gonna do after all my hats are gone. it's insane that someone would pay that much for a game, and its been several months, and i recieved the money, so i didnt like get ripped of or anything,.......amazing isnt it?

You cant really get caught. You can make as much as accounts as you want only if they are members. Like me i had over 10 accounts. I dont play anymore im retired but its a good way to make money and i did almost the same thing as he did i just old accounts for like 150 dollars an account i made over 600 dollars. If your a good player you should try it.

You cant really get caught. You can make as much as accounts as you want only if they are members. Like me i had over 10 accounts. I dont play anymore im retired but its a good way to make money and i did almost the same thing as he did i just old accounts for like 150 dollars an account i made over 600 dollars. If your a good player you should try it.

186182[/snapback]

There are things such as "escaping the act," but why go against the rules for a couple of bucks. Runescape strictly states that it's illegal to sell any in-game services, even if the sellers try to word it as "selling the time they invested in playing." Clever, yet Runescape states that as ILLEGAL TOO.

Make sense, I mean, even if you 'spend time," you had to spend time playing the game; and what you do in the the game is "in-game" activities; and doing "in-game activities" give you "in game" items. IN other words, no matter how one words the advertisement, if it's an "in-game" items, it's against the rules.