xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nue1

Gunz Online Gunz The Duel: coolest 3D game

Gunz Online

Anyone play this yet? It looks cool guys, The graphic was ok and this game is like counter strike but you can use swords, mire guns, etc. Make room, kill player, get money, buy stuff and so on.

This is a multiplayer, the bad thing is that sometimes there are times that you can't connect in fast because that are many players in the server (there are 6 servers).

So if you cannot connect it, then you have to hold on your enter button and dont pull out your finger and just hold on until it is connected.

Here is the link:
Gunz Online

Well I think like you sometimes but as time goes by then I felt the game is alright.I just keep on playing it though and like I said the bad thing about this game is the players that play the game at some time, the server will go full and hard to login.

Well, it looks cool, but i can't(and wouldn't anyway), play any MMORPGs where i'd have to download something. The only MMORPG i know of that you don't have to download something to is Runscape and i don't like that one anyway, so i don't play MMORPGs.

If you havent heard of gunz online then your a loner. just kidding. well gunz is a very cool game. you can grow levels and get weapons and armour. its a game where there over a trillion users playing! its a shooting game almost exactly like counterstrike except different weapons. they got grenades and etc. etc. you can get bounty points and buy armour, grenades, rings, weapons, and swords. maybe more but i probably wont know about it. go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ click the international edition. you will have to download the game client from the download section. approximately 132 mb. Requirements for good gameplay.1.8 ghz and up512mb of ram.directx 9you can paly with 256mb but then you freeze alot and you get a error once in a while but u still can play. about the ghz the computer im on works fine with 1.8 ghz but im not sure with lower ones. you will have to download direct x version 9 if you havent get one from http://download.cnet.com/windows/
Oh ya one more thing. you can make a clan but you have to pay 1000 bounty points or u can join one for free. its a good game. try it.

Hmm... sounds promicing. I found their web site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . It says that the following system is required:

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

---------------------

OS - Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 2000

DirectX - DirectX 9.0c or above

CPU - Pentium III 500 Mhz

Memory - 256 MB

Graphic Card - Direct3D 9.0 Compatible(Riva TNT)

Sound Card - Direct3DSound Compatible

Mouse - Windows Compatible(Wheel Mouse recommended)

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS:

-------------------------

CPU - Pentium III 800 Mhz or faster

Memory - 512 MB or above

Graphic Card - GeForce 4 MX or faster

1.8 ghz? Why don't you check their website before posting your opinions?

By the way the name of the game is "Gunz the duel" and it's still in beta development stage. Next time provide us with more information (including a link) :( It took me a while to find it :(

The rest is green and bright :P

Gunz is ok, seems to weird for my taste, swords and guns. But I have a hardtime running up walls, using sword to stab the wall, then wall running again.And yes it is called Gunz the Duel.

im currently installing gunz in some pcs in the shopp...ill be asking some players here to test it out and see iif it would click in teh vicinity ^^

I downloaded it this weekend and wasn't that impressed. I'm not sure if it was just the particular game that I got in or not, but the object of the game I was in was to kill everyone on the other team. When 1 was left standing you just start over again. To me this was kinda boring. The map was really small and not that interesting (but I'm sure there are more maps). I probably won't play again, I just didn't have that much fun playing.

I downloaded and played it, but wasnt too impressed with it. :ph34r: It froze alot and I have 512 megabytes RAM... The guns and swords and all the weapons weren't too good either. The controls were pretty shabby. So in general, don't play this unless you're really bored. But then again, you probably have more fun watching paint dry.

What happened to gunz?? The server's been down for months! Haha, and I was just getting addicted. Ah well, I agree - it's an amazing online game and the graphics engine is like no other. Note to gunz moderators: Just hurry up and get it fixed!! :(

It works fine, you just need a patch from forum, but it's gone.Many players can't play now. But I can. My favurite map is Dungeon. Im playing only tdm, so Im only lvl 14.

i've been meaning to play this game for a while but it hasnt caught my attention too much. i remember playing a halflife mod which was kinda like the matrix and it was heaps fun to play. this looked alot like it so i was going to give it a try... but theni forgot about it lol. hmm i still cbf downloading and playing at this point. i guess i'm still more an mmorpg person with magic and monsters rather than guns are peoples. ;d

I played Gunz too once long time ago :) It sure was fun but the bad thing in it was those damn agent errors.. I wonder if they have fixed it already? Since almost every player was getting them.. Dunno for sure what they were about tho.. o.o Maybe crappy net? xDBut it sure was a nice game..But like kawasu, I too prefer swords, magic & monsters to guns and people :P