xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ArcaneSpirit

Hey All, Sorry I've Been Missing...

Hey all, Just thought I would stop by the forum first thing to say sorry for missing you all for such an extended period of time. It wasn't an intentional move to say the least. I had to take my computer offline for a while and reset the entire system because a freakin' worm got ahold of our computer somehow. That's a real pain in the butt, and tedious work reinstalling everything. There's a little bit of silver lining to this predicament! Since I was working on my computer anyhow, we ended getting a new hard drive with 160gb of space along with the original hard drive that already had 40gb space. So, I don't think I'll be running out of space anytime soon. :PNow I just have to work on getting my hosting credits up to snuff again. But that shouldn't take too long considering I love to talk in these forums anyway. So, I'll be sure to chat more.Later.

Welcome back, ArcaneSpirit!That's pretty impressive though. You only have 33 posts, and you're still a hosted member.Anyway, have fun the second time around. Look forward to your posts in the graphics forum.

Welcome back, and that's nice to know. Some people leave their accounts for a long time, and they get a lot of negative credit. As long as you can maintain your credits, you'll be fine. Oh, and you're so lucky! a 160GB harddrive!

Welcome back! I hate worms. How did you keep your credits up? Maybe you didn't. Anyway, I saw a guy that had minus 3,000+ credits! :P Keep up your credits pal. Look forward to more posts to read from you.

Welcome back we were wondering about you and now we know, like snlil said can't wait to see you in the graphics forum.