xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X-TrEmE

Which Windows You Have?

Which Windows You Have?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well I have windows 200 proffessional installed on my computer and what I think is that it is and will be one of the bests from microsoft ever.and also just wanted to know that is SUSE from microsoft or is it windows?? I am sure it is neither of them..if I am not wrong then SUSE is from COREL and it is linux not windows.

I've got Windows XP Home purely because it came with my PC and I can't afford to get a different version! I managed to get a copy of Linspire when they were doing it free so I might try that on my laptop if I get a chance.

We have 4 computers. The one i use has Windows 95SE (i think) my sisters is WindowsXP, same with my other sister. My really old computer that sits in the cupboard has Windows v3.1 in which you have to select Windows from the "Big Menu" but that computers pretty much just riddled wit games. I plan on getting an ex-gov computer with Windows 2000 (home/professional - dont know). Isn't it just crazy how much microsoft is in my home!

I have windows xp sp1 and im thinking of upgrading it to sp2, installers is not a problem here in my country, the word piracy has no meaning here. You can buy anysoftware for 2 dollars, be games, os and other applications :( you dont even need to look for them somewhere elase since you can find them in malls :(anyway going back to windows, I have read that in windows xp programmers can now easily create packets that has fake senders IP address, so it shuld be untraceable. I gues hackers and crackers loves the lates windows :P WINDOWS XP.

i am using win xp home edition and i am going to install vista because its beautiful interface really.certainly linux is installed on another hdd already but windows is better to work than penguin...

At home, we have two computers. The one I use the most is our Fujitsu model - which came with Windows XP pre-installed. The second one (which I sometimes use at work) - and I use this mainly as a word processor - has Windows Me. So...I voted for Windows XP.

I use Windows 98SE currently but I'll be upgrading to Windows XP. I have to wait a few weeks for my XP Installation disk, which is coming in via mail. >.<

Windows XP Pro, Home, Suse 9.2 Pro, (Suse is a linux distro, and so is Slackware, so why are they on a windows list?)I'm updating to Vista as soon as I can, on the computers in my house that can support it.Panda

For three years now my computer has been running on Windows XP Home Edition. Yeah, it came with my PC when I bought it. :P